Chapter 37

Matt's POV (Part 1):
After making my way over to where Gabby was, I couldn't believe my eyes. It had to be a mistake, this couldn't be happening. Antonio couldn't be kissing Sylvie when he knows that they have problems. We just told him about them and he is already kissing her. Just staring at him, I was shocked as I walked over to Gabby. "Gabby, just go sit down. My sister is here. Go see my niece Violet." Gabby looked at me when I said that. "No, I am staying here. I want answers from my brother." Antonio looked at her when she said that. "Gabby, calm down. It's Sylvie."

Gabby just glared at him when he said that. "It's Sylvie? That's all you have to say!" Antonio looked at her. "I thought you'd be happy for me that I finally found someone to date." Gabby stared at him. "Oh hell no. You are not dating that bitch!" Sylvie looked at her when she said that. "Who you calling a bitch! You're the one who got me fired!" I then went to stare at her. "Actually, that was me. I reported you for insubordination." Sylvie looked at me when I said that. "Matt, why are you taking Gabby's side? She left you. We are the victims here. She left you!"

I stared at her when she said that and just went to walk over to the center of the bar. "Okay listen up everybody, I am going to make an announcement to clear things up here." Everybody was confused when I said that. "You are not to believe Sylvie. She is the one who caused Gabby to leave. She abused her and was just fired for insubordination. If she tells you otherwise, then she is lying to you." Sylvie then looked at me. "You are just saying that because you need to get me out of the firehouse so you don't cheat on your wife!" I looked at her when she said that.

"Excuse me?" Sylvie then came to walk over to me. "Oh admit it Matt, you know you don't really want Gabby. You just want to be with her to stay committed to your vows. She left you!" I stared at her when she said that. "Careful what you say next Sylvie!" Sylvie then turned to look at Gabby and just stared at me before going to grab me. I then went to push her away, trying to get her to stop. "What are you doing?" Sylvie then got close to me again. "Giving you what you deserve." Going to kiss me again, Sylvie got me and then got Gabby really angry.

Making her way over to us, Gabby just took over and went to push Sylvie away from me and then grabbed her hair. "Stay away from my husband bitch!" Sylvie looked at her. "Let go of my hair Gabby!" Gabby just stared at her. "Why? So you can get all over the men in my life? I told you to STAY AWAY! You abused me. I can charge you with abuse bitch! And sexual assault. Matt is MY husband and you can never replace me." Gabby then went to throw her down but that was not the end of it. Sylvie when to grab her leg and made her fall, making her hit her head.

Narrator's POV:
After grabbing her leg, Sylvie held it tight so that she could make her fall onto the ground. But that wasn't the worst part. She also made her hit her head on her way to the ground, knocking her out cold. Matt then got scared when he saw that and went to get down. "Gabby!" Getting close to his wife, he went to check her pulse and just got scared. "Gabby, wake up for me!" He then turned to look at Sylvie. "This is your fault." Sylvie then got close to him. "Good, let's make sure she knows you don't really love her now." Sylvie then went to try and kiss him.

However, before she could do that...Severide and Tony picked her up and just held her back. Looking up at Severide, Matt smiled. "Thank you." Matt then turned to look at Chief. "Chief?" Boden nodded and agreed with Matt when he said that, already knowing exactly what he wanted him to do. Walking away, he went to go call dispatch to get an Ambulance to Molly's. Once that was done, Antonio got on the ground to help Matt. However, Matt wasn't having it. Going to grab his neck, he went to push him down on the ground. "This is your fault!"

Antonio got scared and tried to breathe as Matt held him down. Letting him go, Matt went to  put his attention back towards Gabby. "Babe, you need to be okay for me. Please Gabby." That's when he heard Foster walk over to him. "Matt, let me in. Let me check on her. I am a paramedic." Matt agreed with Foster when she said that before letting her in. He then looked up at everybody. "Okay, let's move these tables so that the paramedics can get in." Going to grab his keys, he threw them to Severide (who caught them). "Severide, my truck to hospital." He agreed.