Chapter seven- the prep

"arhhhhh" I woke up and looked at my alarm clock,10:30 ahh I can just drift sack to... oh gosh no I have a date omg I have to call the girls wait what am I going to wear how am I going to do my hair light or heavy make up I was having a mental freakout right now. "calm down freya," I told my self and took in three deep breaths,better go have so breakfast. l skip into the kitchen.

"hi," everyone chirped.

"wow did I just hear everyone being chirpy before 12 pm ?"

"duh preparations have to be made,"Louis states

"for what,"

"oh you know," harry says winking I then proceeded to turn a deep crimson colour. "shopping spree time ," zayn shouts

"kk just have to tell the gals first,"

"oh no reason ," this sounded suspicious.

"ta da;" niall says as Sammy, skyla and Nicole jump out from behind the kitchen bench.

"omigosh how did you guys get here" I yell as I crash tackle all three.

"well the boys needed a stylist so I thought I would apply and guess what? I am now 1ds stylist," Sammy said.

"oh and we tagged along ," Nicole piped up motioning to herself and skyla.

"what about everyone else?"

"well Rosie is on tour with ed sheeran so will be in England soon for a 1 and a half week stay tonight and trisha and Brooke tagged along while nessy is staying in aus with her new boyfriend Taylor and is finishing off her art degree.

"well I think that is all the catching up," "shopping spree," I yelled.

***

We had gone through every shop looking for 'the dress' but still no luck. until we went to the last shop and it was there. it was a peachy off the shoulder dress that was just past the knee and was gathered at the side with diamontes which also lined the neck.I left the store completely satisfied since in the shop I had also found silver wedges with matching clutch and earrings and it only cost me £50 for the lot. I was home by 5pm and quickly managed to apply natural makeup focusing on pink and peach tones. I also curled my hair and got Nicole to French braid my hair across the top. walking down to the car I felt like a princess, my curves were shown nicely and my dancers legs were properly shown off . it was quite warm so I was without a jacket as I slid into the black limo.