chapter three - meet the band

hi peeps

sorry it has been so long since I have updated life has gone so fast hope you enjoy I will now try and update more often especially now I have 32reads! thanks a lot guys and a shout out to 2 of my friends amazing books

harry styles daughter and

how I met my 8th cousin

try and check them out and have a look at their awesome other books

feel free to share your opinions on the book,comment and vote I will now stop my rambling

enjoy x

frey Frey

freya's POV

Now we were past the awkward stage we kind of all just sat there for what felt like an hour. Until harry ruined the silenced , "so you got a boyfriend?" he was obviously asking me but at the same time was sliding noticeabley closer to me. I also saw niall who was across from me tense up and listen in on our conversation. "no," I say looking at the gorgeous five men sorrounding me and found myself staring at one in particular . harry didn't seem to make any expression when I answered the question,I wonder what he is thinking... " I don't think we have properly introduced ourselves,I'm Louis.." I cut Louis right off there because whi wouldn't know who they are " how could I not know who you are forget intros I will do it myself , your Louis you adore carrots, your liam and you have a fear of spoons , your zayn and you are known as the bradfod bad boy, your harry the 'ladies man' and your niall the bottomless pit made just for food." at this they all just cracked up laughing , I don't think anyone has ever done that to them before. "how do you know all that ?" Louis questioned.

"well I have these friends ..." I began

"friends?" they all said In unison

" yeah they are like totally fan obsessed one even cried when your song little things came out,"

"who," harry said

" there's trish, Rosie,Brooke,Sammy,inesse, skyla and Nicole."

"i'd love to meet them," zayn says coming out of his shell

"same," the boys agreed

" they would love to meet you," I reply

" I know how about tomorrow come over to our flats and we will Skype them," harry said, and I look at him blankly. "oh, address!" and starts scribbling madly on a serviete. " here ," he says as he hands me the piece if paper.

"honk,honk!"

"that will be my uncle, see you tomorrow , I guess,"

"bye," I heat them all say as I leave the resturaunt- I can't wait to tell the girls!