Chapter two-New beginnings

A/N

sorry about how long it has taken me to upload have had so much school work and after school activities going on so here is hopefully a longer chapter!

freya :p

chapter 2

Niall's p.o.v

"harry, i'm hungry," i wail.

"then go get some food from over there!" he yells at me

"But all the food is boring!"

"Fine then whear do you want go?"

"NANDOS!!" i yell

Then Liam being the daddy direction he always is says, "Make sure you ring management and tell them to bring a body guard so we don't get mobbed by fans."

"make sure they bring Paul because apparently he has a niece in town," Harry says wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh and could he bring up some hair mousee?" Zayn says from the back of the room.

"NO!" We all shout at him in unisen - he looks absolutely horrified. We all laugh.

"Can we go to Nandos now!"i say again this time a little louder and more annoying.

"Paul is on his way ," Is harry's reply.

about five minutes later we hear a knock on the dressing room door, in comes paul and a teenage girl about our age who i guessed was his neice. We locked eyes and wow she was simply beautiful. I looked into her bluey green eyes and her slightly tanned face which was framed with her dark blonde hair...

Freya's p.o.v 

It was the first thing i saw as i walked into the room. His bleached blonde hair and then his eyes- they were amazing! they were a pure sea blue and they were staring right into my own bluey green eyes. I soon realized i was staring at niall horan and was beginning to seem creepy so i blushed slightly and looked away in embarrasment.

"So are we going to nandos now?" niall says still a bit dazed.

"Yeah about that boys i can escort you to the resturaunt and make sure all ok but then i have to get back to my house because my family are over from australia," My uncle says.

"That's cool by us ," Liam says , answering for the group.

"And oh by the way this is my 18year old niece that is visitting from Australia,"my  uncle says than all of the boys say hi to me- omg fangirl moment,i was saying hi to one direction. We then were off to nandos - i didn't speak the whole trip, actually no-one really spoke the whole trip,it was really weird. We finally arrived at nandos and the boys got settled at their table.

"well boys i better be off then, come on freya"my uncle eventually says.

"Wait no Freya can stay... if she wants," niall blurts out.

I look at my uncle "If you want you can stay,it's your choice.."

I Nodd. Niall cheers and my uncle leaves the resturaunt.

"Well this is awkward..." I say. And then my holidays really begin...