chapter 5 - meet the gang part 2

Nicole's P.O.V

"Beep beep beep,"

"guys quick video call from no other than Freya and now her friends one direction,"

"ahhhhhh," the girls all answered in a fangirl screams.

"well answer it!" inesse yells in a 'duh' tone

"calm your farm," I say and answer the call

" where are they?" Rosie practically screams at the computer.

"oh guys, I thought it would be better to tell you over Skype," I paused " 1d and I kind of had a falling out and we have vowed to never talk again...." I waited do their response

"WHAT?"

***

Freya's P.O.V

Oh this is going to be fun. one direction are actually hiding behind the couch I thought I would play a little prank on them and tell them that they aren't here.

" we have vowed never to talk again..."

"WHAT?,"

"when should we come out ," I hear Louis whisper in the darkness

"what was that?" gosh they were alert.

" uh um errrr,"

"TA DA!," The four of them shout , jumping out from behind the couch. wait four?

"where's niall?" turns out that on the way out from behind the couch harry and liam had knocked niall down.

"OMG! niall are you ok?" I yell and run to where he was sprawled behind the couch.

"oh no you have like a massive egg coming out from your forehead."

"omigosh I'm turning into a chicken!,"

"of course you don't call a bump on your head an egg," ... " i'll go get you some ice,"

***

once I had got some ice and we all had gathered around the computer I decided to start with introductions.

" now I don't think the boys need to introduce themselves because the girls are even more fan obsessed than me,"

"ok then girls say your name and an interesting fact about yourself.l,"

Rosie decided to start, " well I'm Rosie and I have known one direction since you first became famous,"

" I am Trisha and I can get super hyper at times and have same strange quotes and habits."

"i'm Brooke and I have a self confesion to liam," with that brooke's cheeks were bright red.

" I am Sammy and I hate my hair," Sammy said pointing to the slightly frizzed bun ontop of her head.

" I am skyla and... uhhh... I have a habit of saying not entirely and Freya hates me saying it so much that in high school she threatened to hit me with a math book," all heads pivoted towards me.

" hey it was annoying!" I said in self defence.

" well... I'm inesse and I sometimes have mini conversations with myself when no-one wants to talk to me,"

"who wouldn't want to talk to you?" harry piped up and sente inesse's cheeks into a flaming inferno.

" and I'm Nicole aka Nicky and I have been to Disneyland six times," everyone was pretty amazed at that.

"girls!" I hear Jo,sammy's mum's voice calling them.

" oh sorry Frey Frey got to go we are heading out to the ed shearen concert tonight,"

" oh lucky wish I was going have fun,"

" bye, the band and I said in unison.

I then heard a mixture of bye friar,frazzles,freya and feet Frey as I logged off the chat. I then turned to the boys and said,

" so you've met the gang what's next?"

a/n

hey guys as usual vote,fan comment I am thinking of having some drama in the next chappie, what do my readers think? tell me.

bananas and mangoes

fazzalina ballerina