6.

Chen Man sat beside Jiang Xichu and watched TV for a while. But because of Jiang Xichu's words earlier, Chen Man couldn't stand it anymore. The sister, who was pure at heart, immediately became the big villain in her mind. This was originally a suspense drama. Now she knew who the bad person was and naturally couldn't watch it anymore.

She turned off the TV and Chen Man began to think whether to bring a quilt for Jiang Xichu or move her to the bed. After three seconds of thinking, Chen Man made a decision and took the quilt. Although Jiang Xichu was very thin, she couldn't move her.

Chen Man left. After five minutes, she came out of her bedroom with a quilt in her hand. Although the duvet was light, it was very fluffy. When Chen Man entered, her line of sight was blocked by the duvet and she couldn't see the immediate surroundings at all. When she came to Jiang Xichu, she found that she was awake and sat up drinking water. 

Chen Man didn't speak. She first looked at Jiang Xichu's face carefully. Then, she tentatively said, "Jiang Xichu, how do you feel?"

Jiang Xichu raised her eyelids slowly. "What do you mean by this sentence, what do you think I should feel?"

Chen Man: "..." Good. It's still the sober secretary Jiang.

Chen Man threw the quilt on her. "When I woke up, I went back to my room to sleep. I remembered to adjust the temperature before going to bed. It's still very cold at night."

Chen Man's home was climate controlled and divided into different zones. After saying this, Chen Man turned her head and continued, "Forget about it, I'll give it to you. You're clumsy and might wake up in the middle of the night." 

Jiang Xichu called her, "Come back."

Chen Man's paused her step and looked back at her and asked, "What?"

Jiang Xichu placed the cup down and patted the position next to her expressionlessly, "Sit here, let's talk."

Chen Man: "..."

Why did Jiang Xichu look so terrible? Also, what is there to talk about?! 

When Chen Man was educated by her father when she was a child, her father liked to use the word "talk", so now the word "talk" was a shadow to her. Chen Man walked over in surprise and sat down nervously, "Talk...what is it?" 

Jiang Xichu felt that her brain was a little dizzy and very sleepy from the wine. She held her head up and slowly said: "There were some problems that troubled me recently, so I wanted to ask you." 

There were difficulties in life, so she wanted to find leader to solve it?

Thinking about it, Chen Man was quite happy. She raised her legs, no longer nervous, and said, "All right, you asked me, what's the problem?"

Jiang Xichu looked into her eyes. "That is...do you have someone you like?" 

Chen Man's back was stiff for a moment, but she soon returned to normal. She replied to her with a natural expression: "No, ah, you don't know, I'm focusing on my career, not personal issues."

Jiang Xichu wasn't surprised with this answer. She was a person who was insensitive to feelings, but she has never seen Chen Man's other thoughts about her. She can only say that this girl was hidden too deep.

What Jiang Xichu didn't understand was why she had to hide herself so deep, as if she was a thief, for fear of being discovered by her. Was it necessary? 

Jiang Xichu was originally leaned against the sofa. Now, she sat up and was closer to Chen Man. She made an expression as if she was about to share gossip. "I'll tell you something, but don't tell anyone else."