13.

"Even if I don't like you, your place in my heart can't be replaced by anyone. Besides, I still like you."

Chen Man heard Jiang Xichu words and was stupefied for a long time. At last, she suddenly reacted, her face turned blood-red. She turned her head and pursed her lips. After a while, she turned her head back.

She mumbled a few words, but Jiang Xichu didn't hear it clearly. She smacked Chen Man's side and then placed her ear towards her, "What did you said? I couldn't hear you clearly, speak louder."

"I said," Chen Man took a deep breath and finally worked up the courage to increase her volume. "I want to kiss you..."

There were five words total, each said in a lower volume than the previous. Jiang Xichu looked up at Chen Man with surprise. She never known that Chen Man was so coy like a little daughter. She thought that Chen Man was a slacker. Every day, she would just stay on the sofa after work, hold a big bag of junk food and watch those old TV shows.

Jiang Xichu felt that this kind of Chen Man was rare and made her secretly feel satisfied, as if she was Chen Man's mistress. Her words switched on Chen Man's happiness.

Jiang Xichu couldn't help but smile, she generously said, "Okay."

As soon as Chen Man's eyes lit up, she immediately rushed over, then Jiang Xichu regretted it.

Chen Man was definitely a dwarf with words, but a giant in action. No matter how shy and awkward she was just now, when it came to action, Jiang Xichu discovered that she couldn't master initiative but be swept away by Chen Man.

Under Chen Man's urging, Jiang Xichu opened her mouth obediently and the feeling of their intertwined lips and teeth was so wonderful. Jiang Xichu had the feeling that all of her cells were awakened. She closed her eyes and soon stopped thinking about who was taking initiative.

Whoever did, it was comfortable.

At the end of the kiss, they whispered to each other a lot. They saw that it was late, and Jiang Xichu turned off the main light in the room and was ready to go to bed. Chen Man laid besides her, flipped pancakes over and over, she refused to sleep. Jiang Xichu, who was in a state of drowsiness, was indifferent and ruthless, she didn't care about the demon around her. She just wanted to sleep quickly.

But after burning pancakes for a while, Chen Man rubbed against her again and carefully asked, "Xichu, are you asleep?" 

Jiang Xichu opened her pair of rather unhappy eyes and stared at Chen Man silently.

As soon as Chen Man saw, her scalp tightened, she quickly showed a flattering smile, "Don't sleep, don't sleep, that...I have something to ask you. If I don't, I won't be able to sleep tonight."

Jiang Xichu restrained her impulse to get angry, she impatiently gathered her hair, then closed her eyes, "Say."

Chen Man silently roasted her in her heart. Jiang Xichu, who had insufficient sleep, looked very similar to a big sister from the underworld and had her eyes closed. Right now, if she opens her eyes, she could frighten a person to death.

Chen Man softened her tone, for fear of saying something wrong, she didn't want to offend the big sister from the underworld and get beaten by a pillow.

"Let's...is this a relationship?"

Jiang Xichu waited patiently for a long time. As a result, she had to wait for such a nonsense question. When she stretched out her arm, she picked up the extra duck-down pillow on the bed. Chen Man looked at her with horror, glided away half a meter and immediately pulled herself out of Jiang Xichu's attack range.