7.

The house that Jiang Xichu rented was not far from Chen Man's house. The two places were two kilometers apart. The place where the two people lived was only one kilometer away from the company. If you look with a map, you could see an isosceles triangle. 

Jiang Xichu planned to move out first, and then talk to the landlord about returning the rent. In the morning, Chen Man drove to Jiang Xichu's house, two people together packed four full suitcases which only held Jiang Xichu small items. The rest were big items, such as electrical appliances, furniture, fitness equipment, etc. Chen Man wasn't in a hurry to move those items. When the time comes, she will find a moving company to move it all at once. 

After transporting everything back to Chen Man's home, Jiang Xichu took a break for no more than two minutes. She tightened the lid of the mineral water bottle and there was a mouthful of water in her mouth. She swallowed her saliva and stood up again. "You rest. I'll go and put things away."

Chen Man's face was flushed, and she was so tired that she gasped for breath. She didn't know she would experience some unspeakable exercise. 

She saw that Jiang Xichu was okay and had went inside to clean up. She grabbed Jiang Xichu's arm and dragged her to a stagger. "Would you please take a rest! What's the hurry? Aren't you afraid of being tired!"

Jiang Xichu was also tired, but not as tired as Chen Man. There was just a suitcase in one hand and two woven bags. Some people who had gone to university and weren't used to carrying clothes. Chen Man was delicate, she was a da xiaojie, as a da xiaojie, she didn't do any laborious task since childhood, so she couldn't bear it.

Suddenly, her heartstrings were touched. She thought of Chen Man's words that were said before death, Jiang Xichu turned her head once and her expression became uncomfortable for a moment. Chen Man was lying on her body and didn't see this scene.

Jiang Xichu came to her side and nodded kindly to her good advice, "Then I'll take a break and eat fruit, I'll cut you a plate." 

En???

Was the sun coming from the west?

Chen Man looked surprised and said, "Why didn't you ridicule me?"

Jiang Xichu: "...what do I need to ridicule?"

Chen Man, "When haven't you ridicule me with a few words," Chen Man said and sat up, she crossed her arms and imitated Jiang Xichu. "You won't do anything about this. What can I do for you? You're not willing to exercise. Chen Man, you say, you don't have a speck of interest?"

Chen Man was very happy to imitate. When she laughed enough, she looked at Jiang Xichu, the latter's face was overcast with clouds and a death ray fell on her.

Chen Man: "..."

She sat down and calmly said in her normal voice: "I want to eat an apple, peel one for me, thank you."

Jiang Xichu gave her a look, then left.

A minute later, she came out with the cut apple.

She held a white porcelain plate, there was only a piece of apple skin. She looked at the things in her hand, Chen Man swallowed her words silently. Jiang Xichu had known for a long time whether she likes to eat it soft or hard, but sometimes she couldn't help but want to fight against Jiang Xichu. When she resists, like now, she could rationally take countermeasures to maximize her own interests. 

Jiang Xichu bit the crisp apple that had been peeled. Then looked at Chen Man at the side as a demonstration, but she went cold when she looked at the other party's aggrieved and pitiful eyes. Jiang Xichu's body was stiff and her chewing slowed.