Chapter Fifteen

Sanzu went to the big freezer where he put those bodies he killed last three days. He opened the freezer and take the body and lay it on the ground. Pale and cold body inside the transparent bag. He prepaid his jar where he put the organs of the victim with a name and number on it.

He sighed and tied his hair as he crouch down and tap the face of a dead person with a Sharp knife . "What a pity. So let's start with you eyes" He starts by pulling out the eye, and puts the jar on his side.

He cut the stomach then took the flesh out of its body and squeezed it. "It's soft and squishy" he says chuckled as he squeezes and puts it inside the jar.

"Let me cut your ears and ... Can I also cut your dick ? " He asked the dead like a fool. He was about to unbuckled the pants when the Haitani Brothers entered.

"You're having fun without us ,Sanzu?" Rindo asked fixing his eye glass and walk onto the sofa and plopped himself , and Ran came closer to Sanzu and staring at the dead body on the ground. 'What a pity' He thought

"This is so boring" Sanzu exclaimed . He stand up and throws the knife he was holding in the direction of Rindo who perfectly dodge the knife." Sorry , my hand slipped"

Ran hit Sanzu on the head. "What was that's for? " He asked angrily as he stroked his head because of pain.

"Sorry, my hand slipped too." He smirked and fix his white gloves.

"Let me help." Rindo volunteers as he get the hammer next to him and play it with his hand.

"Hammer will do right? " He asked , he swing the hammer on the air.

"No, it will make the body messy, use the axe" He said as he point the axe hanging on the wall.

"So where should I start? " He asked Sanzu.

"Cut his arms and legs. And put it on the garbage bag. I will order someone to burn it to lose the evidence." He said and get another body from the freezer.

He took a deep breath, he swung the axe in the air and then gave force. He cut off the man's right hand. Next he cut off the left and the both legs. He pick it up and throw at the garbage bag that prepared by Ran. " Should I also cut it into half?" He asked and attempt to cut the body when Sanzu stopped him " Have mercy on him" He said as he wipe his fake tears.

"The man who grabbed his organ spoke." Rindo said sarcastically.

"Who stabbed the other in the chest?" Rindo ask

"Me"

"Who collects those jars?"

"Me"

"Who's too brutal when it comes to torture?"

"Me"

" Who thinks that those jar with organs on it are decorations and collections?"

" Me"

"Who is the most ugly here?"