Chapter 1 • Love Bang •

_____________

_____________

2 years have passed since you talked to Kanao about following her heart. She seemed to be getting better at it. You even spent more time with her. She didn't even need the coin to talk to people now. But she did it if she wanted to approach people.

Your sister, Mitsuri Kanroji came to visit you. You cut your hair to be shorter. But you still mistaken to be a girl. You were 16. But you were abnormally tall for your age.
6'5 to be exact.

"(Y/N)!!!" Mitsuri ran up to you and hugged you.

"Hey Mitsuri!" You we're always mistaken to be Mitsuri's older brother. It was funny actually.
"Kaaaaah!! You're so tall!" She beamed.

You and your sister were both romantics. By that you meant you both were decent with love. Though Mitsuri was better at you with it. You both had crushes as well. Though you decided not to tell Mitsuri about yours.

You then saw Kanao walk in. Your face flushed red. Mitsuri looked up at you, then Kanao. She got the idea. Even Shinobu walked in and immediately knew the situation.

Shinobu knew you talked to Kanao about how to do things on her own. She couldn't believe she listened to you. You were one of the only people she respected. You chased down the demon for hours. The demon that killed her sister.

Being the brother of Mitsuri meant good. You got along with Obanai Iguro, Kyojuro Rengoku and Tengen Uzui. You knew Iguro had feelings for Mitsuri and you thought him and her were a perfect match.

You, Tengen and Kyojuro usually talked about backstories and memories, which made you all very close. You and Tengen were basically the same height.

"Hey Rengoku, Hey Uzui!" You walked up to them with Mitsuri.

Even though the age difference was incredible you acted exactly like them. You were 'flamboyant' to Tengen because your colour of hair. And you were bright like Rengoku.

"Kyaaa!!, I missed you guys" Mitsuri hugged the both of them.

"Flamboyant as ever, (Y/N), Mitsuri!" Tengen beamed as Kyojuro laughed.

"Glad to see you in good health!" Kyojuro smiled.
"Hmm. Uzui looks quite upset, something happened?" You sat down and crossed your legs.

"They let a demon in the corps." Tengen scoffed.

"Seriously?, that sucks for you." You stuck your tongue out.

"To make it worse I haven't heard from my wives in a day." He scratched his chin.

"Really?" You looked interested.
"Yeah, They were sent on a mission to get information on what happened to all the women that been disappearing."

"I am sure they will be ok!!" Kyojuro crossed his arms with a grin.

"Yeah Tengen!, your wives are super strong!" Mitsuri flexed her arms, gesturing their strength.

"Could their be an upper moon?" You looked at Uzui whose eyes widened.

"Don't say that Dumbass." He looked angrily.
"Oh yeah, Uzui I wanted to ask you something." You looked at him dead-serious.

"What's up, kid?" He put his arms above his head, resting them there.

"Do you know anything about Love?" You asked shyly.

They all looked at you with an surprised expression.

"YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND!?" Tengen beamed.

"NO-!" You yelled as Mitsuri's eyes lit up.

"Is it Shinobu's Tsukugo!?" Mitsuri smiled joyfully.

You looked away embarrassed as Kyojuro stood up and smiled.

"Congratulations, my boy!" He pat your shoulder.

"I'm done for..." you curled up into a ball, whining.

"I DOUBT SHE EVEN KNOWS WHAT AN CONFESSION OR LOVE IS!!" You yelled as they all froze up.

"What?" You looked at them.
They pointed behind you to see Shinobu.
You deflated like a balloon.

"My life has come to an end" you fall to the ground.
"Who doesn't know about Confessions or Love, (Y/N)-san?" Shinobu looked down at you.

"Kanao." You said without hesitation.
All she did was smile.

"I see. Have you developed feelings for her?" Shinobu chuckled and you nodded shyly.

"WAY TO GO (Y/N)!!" Uzui picked you up as you just sat there flustered.

"I don't know how to tell her-r!" Tears welled in your eyes from embarrassment and anger.

"Do not worry!, We will help you!" Kyojuro yelled as you began to panic

"NO WAY!! YOU'LL SCREW ME OVER!!" You began to grip your hair. Mitsuri ruffles your hair.

"Don't worry (Y/N)! It doesn't have to be a quick confession." Mitsuri beamed

"She'll probably use that damned coin to decide." You look down.

All Shinobu does is smile.

"Well, I'm sure she'll decide from her heart." Shinobu waves and leaves.

"CAW CAW!! KYOJURO RENGOKU, (Y/N) KANROJI!! MISSION MISSION!! MUGEN TRAIN!! PASSENGERS DYING!!" Rengoku's crow flys around the area.

You sigh.

"Well!, when I'm back we'll decide!,Ok?!" You point to Tengen and Mitsuri and they nod with a smile.

... 🦋 ...