𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8 • 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫.

( A/N : I know I said in the note that'd I update it soon. It's been at least 2/3 months since I said that?
I'll be honest, I kinda moved on from Demon Slayer, but as I said I'll try my best to update so here I am ❤️ )

It had been 2 months since your last fight with Upper Moon 6, and you haven't been feeling any better. You've been suffering from headaches, which was caused by Zenitsu always whining about being hurt.

You sat down outside, near a bench. You really had to get everything off your mind. 'What if your friend never woke up?'

Ever since your fight you've mostly blamed yourself for being weak, you barely did anything.

You couldn't barely even save a person.

What would Kanae say at a time like this? Scold you for blaming yourself? Nothing felt right anymore.

"If you keep sulking here you'll have to just train more, you're aware of that right, (Y/N)?" Shinobu looked down at you, you softly huffed and crossed your arms.

"Better than just wasting my time trying to be the best."

"Now, what is that change of thought? You've been awfully depressed since fighting an Upper Moon." Shinobu kept her usually tip-top smile, she wasn't really one to change.

"Ever heard of being alone? Because if you haven't it's what I'm doing right now. I just need to think things over before I can face the others." You buried your head close to your knees. Clearly showing how upset you were.

"You know, Kanao has also been worried, you've been avoiding her for awhile now." Those words made you jolt up, a smile crept on Shinobu's face.

"Her? Worried about me? Yeah, okay, stop mocking me." Your old upset mood was now replaced by an jealous anger. Shinobu just giggled and left.

"Mockery isn't really my thing! You'll see for yourself soon!" Shinobu yelled one last time. You sighed.

'Maybe she was right? If I do keep avoiding them I'll just be some stupid loner who's spending the rest of their days alone.'

You grabbed a leaf from off the ground, focusing on it blowing through the wind.

"I just need time to relax."

...

"HAVE YOU SERIOUSLY GONE DEPRESSED? KOCHO SAID THAT YOU DID!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE FLASHY!" Tengen yelled as you just covered your ears, you let out a groan.

"Yessss, I knowww, because I'm still a teenager and don't go through emotions. But, anyways. Did you retire?" You asked, looking at the man. Tengen let out a smirk, which always led to bad things.

"Yeah! It kinda sucks but at least it's better then fighting with one arm." Tengen showed off his 'prized' arm that remained.

"Hey, uh. Sorry for being useless at the Entertainment District. I didn't really do much." You said before being hit in the head.
You quickly covered it and yelled.

"THE HELL!?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DID NOTHING? I DOUBT WE WOULD'VE WON WITHOUT YOU!!" Tengen yelled back at you as you just grunted and crossed your arms.

"Yeah.. okay."

"Sorry."

...

I'm sorry but like I can't write anymore for now so have this and eat it up my children ❤️

( BTW WE AINT TALKING ABOUT HOW I COME BACK WITH 400 VIEWS? LIKE WHATTT )