Chapter 6 • Hinokami Dance

( PART 2 TO LAST CHAPTER!! )

You looked around to realize you were broken out of the sash by Inosuke and 2 of Tengen's wives

"(Y/N)!!!" Suma cried out.

"Suma, Makio!" You smiled happily seeing the 2.

You then heard a noise from above.
You grabbed all of them and moved out of the way of the falling rubble.

"UZUI-SAMA!?" You shouted confused,

"Nice job! Time to put on an Flamboyant show!"

• —————— •
• < Tanjiro's POV > •

Inosuke left to find (Y/N) and the others.
But this woman..She's different.

You took a fighting stance as she chuckled.
"You are weak. Where's that Hashira I sensed?" The demon kept looking around then back at you. Menace. Malice. Evil filled her eyes. She wasn't any nice when she was a human.

"Water Breathing: Fourth form: Striking Tide!" You and the demon both launched at each other. Both deflecting each others attacks.

"You don't stand a chance! Your sword's already chipped. Such a weak swords smith foraged your pathetic waste of a sword." She smirked. Your blood was boiling.

"You're wrong!" You yelled angrily at the demon which only made her more excited to kill you. That stopped when a chill ran up her spine.

"Love Breathing: First Form: Shivers of First Love!" You heard an echo, then seeing a blade cut through the neck of the demon. Which was kept up by a sash.

"(Y/N)!!" You saw the boy alive. Luckily.

——————

• < (Y/N)'s POV > •

"(Y/N)!!" You heard Tanjiro's voice, you gave the boy a smile and a thumbs up for keeping the demon at bay.

You sliced the sash holding the demon's head up. The demon began to cry.

"BIG BROTHER, HE SLICED MY HEAD!" She yelled holding up her head. Something. No. Someone merged from her back and immediately went to her aid.

"Stop crying. You won't die." They placed her head back on her shoulders. You looked in confusion. Tengen approached from behind you. He held both his swords.

"2 Hashira?...no.." The other demon looked angrily.

"How dare you cut my sister's head off." He snarled at you both. "She's weak." You cut off the demon who looked at you.

"TANJIRO! MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS INSIDE OR AWAY FROM THIS AREA!" You pointed at Tanjiro and he nodded sheepishly.

"Blood Techinque!: Splatter Sickle!" He roared. Tengen grabbed onto you and jumped back from the attack. Everyone keeps saving you. Left and right. It angers me so much at how weak I am.

...

You wrapped your blade around the female demon and flung her up. Leaving both you and Tengen to fight the true Upper Moon.

"HEY WHAT THE HELL!?" You heard the faint yell of the demon you threw.

"Thunder Breathing: First Form: Thunder clap and flash! Sixfold!" You heard the Sleeping Zenitsu yell as the sound of Thunder could be heard above your battle with the Demon.

"You're both chosen by the gods. You have incredibly abnormal strength. I envy you...." The demon said, it seemed to trigger both you and Tengen.

///

"Kanao." You walked up to the girl who stood in the garden of the Butterfly Estate, she looked at you with a smile.

"Hello." She responded. It left your face red. You were definitely in love with this girl. How do you tell her.

"What are you doing?" You asked her as she remained silent and looked at the butterflies.

"Admiring the butterflies." She let one of them flutter over to her finger which she looked at it's beautiful blue wings.

"Oh!, well I'll leave you to it. Bye now.." you said shyly, planted with a frown on your face.

"(Y/N)." Kanao looked at you. As you turned around to face her.

"Huh?"

"Be careful."

Your eyes widen at her words.

...

Such kind words.

///

Your grip on your sword tighten.

"Do I look chosen to you? Well you must have a shitty eye-sight." Tengen spat at the demon.

———

Sorry for the short chapter I just decided to release it as soon as possible