Chapter 4

Note: If you're not comfortable just skip the matured scenes especially if you're minor. Thank you.

Jennie's POV

I'm already here in the house and contemplating. I realized that I don't know how to do this. Paano ba yung sex? Yes guys I'm virgin and of course I don't know how to do this. Oh that's another thing, I will give my virginity to a stranger oh my gosh. I'm so sorry Mr. Right guy but I need to give this to someone else.

While contemplating I decided to take a bath first. While taking a bath I didn't realize that my tears are already falling.

This is really happening I hope this is just a dream and I will wake up with a smile on my face and start working on my resto. I hope I don't need to do this. I only hope this is not real.

After taking a bath I became more nervous and my tears are falling endlessly. OMG what to do? What to do? Oh yes my Mom I will call her.

I go to my bedside table and dial my Mom's number. With three rings she picked up the call.

"Hello. Mom I-I don't know what to do Mom. I want to back out." I cried to my Mom.

"Oh dear I'm really sorry that I can't do anything. I'm so sorry my daughter." She also cried on the phone.

"No Mom. Don't cry. This is not your fault. It is no ones fault okay? Mom, I don't know how to do this. Help me Mom." I pleaded.

"Just get this done Jennie you don't need to do anything you can let Kai do all the work." They don't know that it is not Kai who will do this with me. It's a secret between us three and include Rosé because I told this to her. "After giving birth to the child you can divorce Kai and take your child with you. He only needs you for the marriage and a mother of his kid. That's all he need then after that you can finally go away." My Mom said while crying.

After the talk with my mother I decided that I need to stop crying. I'm a strong woman. I can do this.

After that I slowly take my clothes off and I'm just on my underwears. I go under the blanket, look at the ceiling and I'm just waiting for Kai's friend to come.

---

Lisa's POV

"I think she's upstairs. Just go there and make sure to do this only on one try. I don't want you to have sex with her one more time." Kai said to me.

So this is really happening huh. Can I do this to an innocent, nice and beautiful person? Okay what's with the beautiful scratch that. But she's really beautiful right? Argh I need to stop talking to myself.

"Okay." I said to him and go upstairs.

There's three room here and I know where is Kai's room so maybe it's this one? I open the door and there's no one here oh maybe it's the guest room. Okay next door this is it. It's the only door left so this is Jennie's room. I open the door and it's so quiet maybe she's sleeping?

Tuluyan na nga akong pumasok sa kwarto at nakita ko si Jennie na nakahiga sa kama habang nakatingin sa ceiling. Sa itsura nito ay mukang naka-underwear na lang siya sa ilalim ng kumot at dahil hindi ko alam ang gagawin ko ay sinimulan ko na ring hubadin ang aking mga damit hanggang sa naka-boxer na lang ako.

Lumapit na ako sa kama at nakita ko na ng maliwanag ang mukha ni Jennie. She's crying. She don't want to do this. So I decided to speak.

"Uhm... If you don't want to do this you can still back out." I softly said to her.

I'm waiting for her to speak pero di siya kumikibo at nagsasalita.

"I can go out if yo-"