Chapter 12

Lisa's POV

I said that the next days will be a better day for me. But I only wish because here I am with Kai making out in a hotel after our date earlier.

I prepared a simple dinner in a restaurant earlier. I didn't prepared that much because it's all sudden. Nakalimutan ko kasi na may date pala kami.

Now we're making out in a sofa here in the hotel and to tell you I'm a bit drunk so I can't control myself.

He's trailing his kisses on my neck now. Oh please don't make a mark please. Like I said I'm drunk and I'm trying to woo him so I'm letting him for now but we're not going to that level of intimacy never. Seems like my prayer has come true because he immediately lowered his kisses on my collarbone and go back to my lips.

"Hmm Kai."

"Hmm?" He said while still kissing me deeply.

"Argh." I groan when his hand starts to massage my region down there. Okay this is getting out of hand. Come on Lisa push him.

I put my both hands on his shoulders but he just continue to massage me down there hardly and honestly it feels good but also disgusting at the same time.

He remove his hand on my private part. Thank God. But he start to undone the buttons of my shirt. I'm drunk and sleepy. I want this to end so I can already sleep.

After awhile he finishes on removing my shirt. So I'm only on my sports bra right now. He started caressing my abs and continue on kissing me.

While making out he started to lower his hand and is now unbuttoning my pants. That's when my soul come back to my body (not literally). Oh my what are we doing?

"Hmm Kai wait. What the hell are you doing?" I help his wrist to stop him.

"You're taking advantage of my drunken state?" I asked him.

"W-what? No I-I thought you're liking it cause you're not stopping me and you seems enjoying it base on your moans." The hell. Of course not. I'm drunk and I'm not on my right mind.

I just look at him and start to get my shirt and button it again.

"I'm leaving." I said and stand up.

"What are you- Come on babe are you still not ready to give it to me? You said you're with a couple of girls on your past right? So you're not virgin. Why are you still hesitating?"

"Because I'm not yet ready."

"Oh stop with that excuse." He's angry now people.

"Ano. Ang dali-dali mong bayuhin si Jennie (sorry sa word mas better yan kaysa dun sa isa) tapos sakin di ka ready? Di ka ba talaga ready or you just don't want to do it with me."

"COME ON KAI I ALREADY TOLD YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE THAT THIS IS NOT EASY FOR ME BECAUSE I'M NOT- ARGH BAHALA NA!" I'm angry also folks.

"YOU'RE NOT READY? PFFT. ARE YOU DISGUSTED EVERYTIME I'M KISSING YOU? MAKING OUT WITH YOU? ARE YOU NOT SATISFIED?" punong-puno na ako like I thought we will be okay after that f*cking date but here we are shouting to each other.

"YES! F*CK! I AM. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR? ALL I'M ASKING YOU IS TIME BUT YOU'RE NOT GIVING IT TO ME. You know what. Let's end this. I'm getting tired. F*ck the consequences." Okay I'm drunk and the words keep coming out on my mouth without me thinking about it first.

"W-what no babe. I'm so s-sorry. Don't worry I can still wait. I'm so sorry for shouting. Don't break up with me." He begs while crying. He's kneeling down.