Chapter 17

Lisa's POV

We're island hopping right now. We rented a yacht. Jennie's currently sleeping right now on the yacht's cabin downstairs. She's having her motion sickness again. I just hope it will not affect the baby.

While us three, Rose's on the yacht's kitchen eating, after knowing her I discovered that she loves food more than Jisoo. Nah just kidding but she really loves food. Oh my pinapanalangin ko lang na umabot pa hanggang mamaya yung mga pagkain.

Jisoo and I are here near the stirring wheel drinking wine while talking about some things.

"So when are you going to ask Jennie to be your girlfriend Limario?" Jisoo asked.

"Oh yeah about that I'm planning on asking her on our last day here."

"Really? I'm happy for you Lisa. Really. I just hope nothing will come between you. You know naman your situation with Kai. You will be in trouble if any of the two of them find out you're two timing them." Jisoo seriously said.

"No I'm actually planning on breaking up with Kai. Even if in the first place he's the only one that is considering what we have as a relationship. I didn't consider that as one. I only like him as a friend."

"Limario that will be hard he's so much in love with you. You know what it's really funny how a boy I mean a gay can fall in love with a girl who have the same genitalia as him. That's trully rare HAHAHAH."

"Yeah but even though he's like that he did nothing but to be good to me. Kung hindi lang talaga ganito ang sitwasyon namin at kung babae ako you know what I mean maybe I can learn to love him but sadly I only love Jennie and I'm not into boys."

"He's a good guy Jisoo except for the blackmailing thing but he's nice. You know what we did have a big argument just this month and it's because he gets angry when I declined on having sex with him again like I can't bro I can't do that with him like ever. Like how right bro?" I added.

"Yeah I understand but all I can say to you is end everything you have with Kai even though you consider it as none before it's too late. Then tell Jennie the truth. I know it will be hard but at least you did good. After that if anything turns out bad between you and Jennie you can always call me to help you. I saw how you love each other that even how big the argument you will be facing someday I know you forgive and understand each other."

"Woah Jisoo I didn't know you have that in you but sincerely thank you bro I'm glad you become part of my life. Without you maybe nawala na ako sa mga desisyon ko. Thanks bro."

"You're always welcome bro." She said and smile at me.

"Pfft."

"Pfft HAHAHAHA." We laugh at the same time.

"Hindi bagay sa atin magseryoso kadiri HAHAHAHA." She said.

"Like sh*t saan nanggaling yung mga sinabi mo eh gago ka. Pero huy seryosohin mo yang si Chaeng huh I like her for you. Matakaw kayo parehas."

"Oo naman I love her and I think she's the one for me."

"I'm happy for you. Tama na nga ito itagay na lang natin to. Cheers."

After that napuno na lang kami ng tawanan at nag-usap.

Matapos ang mahabang journey papunta sa island na pupuntahan namin ay nakarating rin kami dito.