Dimly Lit Sky, three

"Weave us of mist, fog weaver

"Weave us of mist, fog weaver. Hide us in shadows, unfathomable wall less maze. The secular haze."

"Later then," those two words circled your mind as you tossed and turned in bed, you were frustrated. Not at him, but for the fact that you wasted so much time.

You sat up, ruffling you hair and pushing it out of your face. You turned the light on yet again in your guest room, there was a small cupboard that had a handle to open.

Curiosity consumed you, you opened the cupboard and to your amazement. There was alcohol. More specifically a bottle of wine and some small bottles of vodka, maybe about two shots.

"Cheeky bastard," you laughed to yourself, pulling the wine out of the cupboard and seeing a corkscrew that was snuck behind the bottle. You smiled, taking the corkscrew and unscrewing the bottle successfully.

You saw two glasses placed on the table, and you took one in your hand and filled it halfway. Putting the cork back into the bottle and deciding to put it away. "This should help me relax,"

Bringing the glass to your lips, you took a small sip out of it. Letting your tongue palette the bitter-sweet liquid before swallowing. The flavor was sweet and very bitter, it had an aromatic tang to it. Your nose scrunched as you took another small sip. "What type of wine is this?"

You grabbed the bottle out of the cupboard and looked, the bottle said in fancy writing, "Catena Zapata Adrianna Vineyard Fortuna Terrae Malbec"

'How fitting, the label is in Latin.' you chuckled, before checking the price tag in which you almost dropped the bottle. Priced at the nice rate of 127$. "For a guest room, this is pretty expensive-" you whispered, setting the bottle down yet again before finishing your glass.

After an hour of sitting and starring out the window, you were thoroughly disappointed that you couldn't fall asleep.

Walking out of the garden and into the great hall, he saw various foods left out that have gone cold as the hours go by. There was bread that has gone hard, various opened and half full wines, water with condensation of the ice that used to be in there dripping off of the bottle and creating a damp surface onto the tablecloth. He sighed, annoyed. He didn't want to clean this up, and if he did Sister wouldn't be happy with him. He let out a soft groan before picking up the bottle of wine, he rolled his eyes as it was empty and walked out of the great hall quietly.

His soft taps on the marbled flooring underneath his feet were barely noticeable, ever since he became Pope he picked up a habit of being more mindful of noise late at night. Since of course, he did have curfew if he wasn't holding a ritual or practicing for the new tour. He fixed the rings on his gloved fingers as some were sliding off of the leather material, he needed ones that were more fitted. But he was afraid they wouldn't come off. Muttering in Italian as he reached the ballroom, he sat in the middle of it just like that fateful night where you stumbled onto the manor's property. His face softened as he did so, but he was incredibly bored.