Papparrazi, Food & Family

"GIRLS IS TRUE YOUR PREGNANT?"

"MELONY ARE YOU AND TYGA GETTING MARRIED?"

"IS JORDAN TYGA'S!"

Mel's POV

Damn these paparazzi were getting too crazy trying to push pass security to get to me and Kae. We were out and about shopping and now we had stopped to get something to eat at this place called Joeys it was Italian "So Ms. Kae, is it true are your pregnant?!" I said acting like the reporter holding a breadstick in my hand like a mic "Yes, yes it is I'm pregnant with octuples" she said sounding like Mariah Carey's diva voice she took of her sunglasses like a diva pushing her hair back like it was flawless as we laughed my phone rang.

Pour it up, pour it up watch it all fall out. Pour it up, pour it up that's how we ball out - Rihanna.

Mel: Hellooooo

Tyga: Hey baby, where you at?

Mel: Where I'm suppose to be, where you at?

Tyga: Oh you got jokes? I'll handle that when I get home.

Mel: You must be at the studio, trying to show out for your friends. Don't forget baby I run this.

Tyga: Psh. Man whatever, Me and Jay are gonna be home in a little bit and we want food woman

Mel: Well there is a McDonalds down the street man.

"Man baby please make us food" he said whispering I guess so he wouldn't get made fun of by the guys "My nigga we hear you, ole pussy whipped ass !" it was obviously Trell..

Tyga's POV

I flipped Trell off and licked my lips "But forreal though hook us up babe" I said "Alright I'll see what I can do" she said nicely "Aight bye love you" "Love you too Michael" I hung up the phone as all the guys joked around with me "Aye y'all can shut the fuck up with yo lonely's asses" I said

Trell: Fuck you my nigga I'm not lonely I got Heather

Nino: Yeah I got a girl !

Tyga: My nigga you ain't got no girl !

Trell: You single like a dollar

Nino: That's what y'all think I got me a girl

Tyga&Trell: Man whatever you lying

We laughed at Nino's dumbass he was high so it might be the weed talking cause we all knew Nino's dumbass was caught up on Honey but Honey was too blind to see that shit. We finished up what we had to do and me and Jay made our way home, we walked through the house it smelt good as hell she made shrimp Alfredo my favorite we got closer to the kitchen and then heard sobs..

Tyga: Melony?

"I'm in here" she replied I had Jay in my arms as I walked closer to the kitchen. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked hitting the corner. "Tia Jessica!" Jay said getting all excited I let him down as he ran to the girl crying in Mel's arms she looked at least 15 or 16 young with a few bruises on her arm. The girl wiped her tears as Jay sat on her lap she gave a slight smile Jordan had that effect on people. "Michael let me talk to you for a minute" Mel said pulling me out the kitchen into our bedroom. "Aye whats going on?" I said as I closed the door giving Mel a kiss on her forehead holding her in my arms. She walked into our bathroom and sat on the counter I stood in between her legs rubbing her thighs up and down. "What's up Melony?"

Mel's POV

I began telling Michael why Jessica was here....

*Few hours early*

I was making dinner for the boys I had everything already on the stove and listening to Selena dancing it reminded me of my mom and how she danced around too her Hispanic music making our dinners my thoughts cut out by the sound of the doorbell. I looked at the clock it's not the boys, they wouldn't be here for another hour and besides Michael had his key. I opened the door to my niece Jessica 15 years old she was crying and had cuts on her face "JESSICA ! Mija Que te pasa?!" (Translation: What's happened to you?) all she could do was stutter "D-David" I then knew what had happened her stepfather.

Mel: Did he touch you ?!

"No he just hit me a lot" she said I had finally got the tears too stop and got her too calm down with some tea "Ouch" she said as the tea hit her busted lip.

Mel: Please explain to me what happened.

Jessica's POV

I got home after school 5 minutes late because the bus dropped everyone off late *Sighs* I walked in and he was laying on the couch beer bottles in front of him I carefully walked to my room the bottom step creaked "Fuck" I thought "Where you going girl?" his deep voice rang through the house...

Jessica: Up too my room

David: Bring your ass here Jessica

I walked over and stood in front of him me and David were never cool he always wanted to put up a front when my mom was around actin like the perfect guy. My thoughts were knocked out and I do mean literally knocked out, he hit me with close fist across my head I fell to the ground I tried fighting back but it was no use seeing he was at least 100 pounds heavier than me. The tears made my vision blurry I looked over as he was beating the shit out me and grabbed the lamp I broke it on top of David's head... He moaned and ground rolling off me I went and grabbed my bag I ran out the door trying to find the closet bus stop the bus wouldn't be here until 11:30 p.m. By then it would be too damn late David would find me take me back home and beat my ass again I walked to the cab place and got one "Where to go Where to go?" I thought as the man asked me where too I thought quick and said my aunt Mel's new house she had texted me the address a couple days ago saying she moved in with her new boyfriend "Michael" I looked out the window as we passed some schools and other building we finally arrived at Mel's I paid the man with the money I had made from my little job at Forever 21, I knocked on the door and waited and prayed someone was home.. "Jessica ! Mija que te pasa?!" I broke down right then and there making it hard for me too talk "D-David" she pulled me in the house sat me down at the kitchen and put a pot on for tea I sipped the tea trying to calm down my nerves still running high I breathed in and out telling Mel what happened...

*Current Time*

Melony's POV

"Damn she's been through all that in one day?" he asked taking his hat off and rubbing his forehead then putting it back on "Yeah I said biting down on my lip"

Tyga: What Mel?

Mel: What, What?

Tyga: I know that face, that's your I gotta a question face spit it out.

He leaned on the wall as I played with my nails "Well it's just... Um c-can she stay here please baby it will only be temporary until my sister gets back and they can leave David behind please Ty Please Michael she won't be a bother I swear please baby?!"

Tyga's POV

She was rambling which I thought was kinda cute just like the first time she asked to borrow the lambo, I put my thinking face on come one now was I really gonna say no to helping a 15 year old girl out, of course not I would be a dick, "Yes Melony that's good" her eyes lit up "Thank you Thank you baby !" she said giving me kisses all over my face. "Alright Mel chill babe" she hopped off the counter running to tell Jessica. "Wait girl" "What Michael?" she said all anxious

Tyga: *Smirks* I ain't gonna get none?

Mel: Boy please bye I gotta get Jessica situated..

Man no she didn't -_-