*Chapter One* Welcome to my world...

??: You honestly think YOU goin be something in life?! * Laughs like a Hyena *

??: Shut up Monica!

Monica: Or what Melony? You ain’t shit and ain’t never goin be shit you’re a DANCER just like the rest of us this whole “I’ma be a doctor” shit is stupid as fuck

Mel’s POV

This is my life coming to work and being told I was worthless there’s only so much I can take and I was over all of this now don’t get me wrong I’ve NEVER been a snitch but me and Mr.Biggs were always cool he was like a father I never had he took me in when I was 18 and NO he wasn’t no damn pimp and I wasn’t a hoe. But I was a dancer at babydolls NO not a stripper a DANCER because Mr.Biggs being a somewhat father never let me take my clothes off for money I was just a dancer that kept my clothes on and every once in a while I was a bartender at the club as for Monica she was a stripper not just a stripper but a HOE. Anyways I walked in too Mr.Biggs office he was counting money when I walked in he stopped and looked at me.

Mr.Biggs: Aww my Melony always nice to see you sweetheart.

Mel: Hey Mr.B, how’s it going?

Mr.Biggs: It’s going good, now what can I do for you Babydoll?

Mel: Nothing just stopped by to say hello

Mr.Biggs: Mel can I ask you a question?

Mel: Yeah

Mr.Biggs: How long have I known you?

Mel: Since I was little

Mr.Biggs: Mhmm so that what 21 years now?

Mel: Mhmm

Mr.Biggs: Do I look stupid to you Mel

Mel: Whaaa? No!

Mr.Biggs: Then tell me what’s wrong cause I know you too damn well to know that your are NOT okay.

Mel: It’s just I don’t know if I can do this anymore * Tearing Up *

Mr.Biggs: Look Mel I know it gets hard darling but who are you doing this for?

Mel: Jordan

Mr.Biggs: Because you want better him right? * She nods * And for yourself right? * Mhmm* Your gonna make it out of this place Melony trust and believe me and the day you leave will be one of the proudest days of my life because I will know that you made it.

Mel: * Hugs him * Thanks B

Intercom: Diamond to the stage please Diamond to the stage

Mel: Bye B

I walked out to the stage it wasn’t that packed since it was only Thursday I did a few dances and then made my way behind the bar. I finished my shift that night I got off at 11:30 early for me to get off huh? It being a club and all, well I have class tomorrow morning at 8:00 a.m. I had to get my little man first Jordan Alexander Smith he’s four and a handful my mom was taking care of him. I rang the doorbell and she answered “Just a minute love” she said as she opened the door letting me in I went over to the couch and picked Jay up I gave my momma a kiss on the cheek and then left. 12:45 I finally made it to my condo in downtown Atlanta. I put Jay to sleep and then went and showered and went to bed myself…

YO! I know this chapter might have been boring but please trust me it’s going to get better I promise ^.^