Don't be stubborn

Jessica's POV

It's been 3 months since I've been living here at Mel's and Ty's they've done nothing but shown me love I was laying bed thinking about what I should do today did I mention I made new friends. Yeah I did her name his Jasmine and his name is Jamal he's really cute and nice their both nice they've both been nice they've done nothing be be my friends they don't care about Mel and Ty being famous and that's what I like... *Knock Knock* "Come in" I said to the person on the other side

Jordan: Tia Jessie

"Hey love" I said patting my bed for him too sit down he cuddled up next to me. I played with his curly hair, "Tia I'm hungry"

Jessica: Where's your mom ?

Jordan: I don't know

I remembered Ty asking me to watch Jay this weekend cause he had something planned but I don't remember them coming I late but hen again Jay wore me out and we crashed out at 10 but I wonder why Ty and Mel were still gone...

*Last night*

Melony's POV

So here me and Ty were out having dinner but the whole time Michael was on his phone. I played with melting ice cream as he chatted with some producer about his new album "Careless World" he finally hung up after 15 minutes. He looked at me and I rolled my eyes, "What Melony?"

Mel: Nothing Tyga

Tyga: Oh so you calling me Tyga now ?

Mel: Everyone else does so might as well join the crowd right.

Tyga's POV

I chuckled as I grabbed her hand "But you not just everyone else Melony"

"Yeah whatever Tyga" alright she got one more time to call me Tyga cause it's starting to get annoying I like Mel calling me Michael not Tyga that's my business name and don't want her calling me that, I paid for the bill and we left I had other things planned for tonight but the way things were going I didn't know if it was all gonna go down... "Tyga where are we going?" I slammed on the breaks, "DAMIT MELONY ! Stop calling me that shit !"

Mel: Why Ty--GCO

Tyga: Melony I swear if you call me Tyga I will fucking walk out this car right now.

Mel: *Rolls her eyes* Where the hell are you taking me ?

Tyga: Just sit yo ass back and chill the fuck out.

Mel's POV (Damn that switched back fast lol)

I loved when he took control but damn it I hated when we fought which I was not gonna back down and apologize he's in the wrong, I know he hated when I called him "Tyga" but I was trying to get my point across. We kept driving and driving until we reached L.A.X airport he stopped the car and then came to my door "Get out the car" he said still kinda pissed. "Uh nigga no," he pulled me by my arm and put me on the jet "I wish you would stop being so damn stubborn" "& I wish you would have taken me home!" he simply put his beats on and zoned me out.

Mel: Michael... Michael

The jet was about to take off he opened his eyes and took me by the hand putting me on his lap.

Tyga: You not mad no more.

Mel: I'm upset not mad there's a difference -.- but thank you

Tyga: Tell me what I did wrong

Mel: Well first off you asked me too dinner and then ignore me 50% of the time.

Tyga: Alright I'm sorry babe, but when you see what I got planned it will be worth it trust me.

Mel: K fine I forgive you for THAT, but second you blew up on me for saying "Tyga"

Tyga: Nah that's not my fault you know damn well how to push my buttons and you know that's one of them if anything I deserve the apology for that.

Mel: Fine, I'm sorry for calling you Tyga.

Tyga: Anything else ?

Mel: 3rd ! Where are we going Michael Ray ?

Tyga: A secrete place for me and you.

Tyga's POV

"So you forgive me or what ma?" I said licking my lips I gripped her ass looking down at her. "I guess"

Tyga: Well show me how much you forgive me

Mel: Michael there are other people on this plane

Tyga: *Looks around* Who?

Mel: The pilot...

Tyga: Babe he is knocked out, he got that autopilot on so come on put on a show for daddy..

Mel's POV

"Okay baby" I slowly got up from Michaels lap turning around in front of him I looked at him as he licked his lips, I bent over making sure my ass was in front of him he smacked my side as I took of my heels he unzipped my dress. It fell to the ground I went back and sat on Michael kissing his neck, "Damn babe" he moaned out, he started to rub my hips until I stopped kissing him and slapped his hand "Nu un don't touch" "What?" he said surprised. "Don't touch" I said grinding in his friend "Ugh" he groaned out...

Tyga: Can I touch now

Mel: *Kisses his lips* Nah

I wanted him to get a preview not the whole show (;

Tyga: You a damn tease

"I don't know what your talking about baby" I said kissing his ear biting it a little bit while my hand rubbed "T-Raw"

Pilot: *Over the intercom* We have arrived Mr & Mrs Stevenson

I slid my dress on "Mrs.Stevenson..?" I like that

Tyga: You a damn tease Mel !

Mel: What? Me? *Fake shocked*

We started to get off the plan a tropical breeze hit my face. Michael holding my hips as I stepped off the steps of the jet. "Yeah you" he replied

Tyga: But it's cool I got you, I can tease too (;