DAY 1

30/11/2021

Entry1_

WITHDRAWAL COMPLETE.

Greetings, fellow travellers.
I wish whoever to find this make good use of it. Because if you're reading this, it is likely that I am no longer alive. So please, make it out of here and show the world these words so that others do not end up as unfortunate as us do.

Moving on, let's get into my actual logs.

(Note: This is written in the perspective of a furry, so any parts that does not make sense for a human to have you can just ignore)

It was a fine Tuesday afternoon, precisely 2:35pm, when I was on my way to attend my brother's birthday party. As I stepped into the yellow hallways (which looked extremely similar to level 0) I was too reckless and tripped over a cord attached to some vacuum cleaner. I closed my eyes, expecting to land face first into the wall, but to my surprise I was instead greeted by the unexpected floor treatment. I got up, confused, and wondering how I did not hit my face but instead got to my stomach. But soon enough I realized that, not only was the event that had just accured extremely odd, but the carpet was wet too. Yikes! Disgusted, I got to my feet, took off my jacket and let it dry while I carefully processed what just happened. As I turned around, I realized that the elevator was no longer visible and in front of me was the yellow wall from the hallways. Curiously, I placed my hand on the wall, thinking it was one of those spinning walls in movies. However, upon further inspection, it became clear to me that this was a far more bizzare case. My curious gaze turned into a frightened one as I glanced over the wall and noticed that the patterns on them have changed. "No, this can't be..!" I thought to myself, but as the leaking ceiling released a droplet that hit my hair, I accepted "reality". This is the "reality" now, there is no going back. It was at that moment that it was clear that I have ended up no-clipping through the walls and ending up in the backrooms, landing in level 0.

Although I have knowledge on this topic, they are very limited and as a natural human, I did not know what to do for the first 5 minutes. After that, I calmed myself and decided to list out a plan: Get some almond water, walk around until I'm tired, rest, and continue until we encounter the first object, any object. Yes, any door, even a dangerous one. Something about level 0 makes me feel extremely...uneasy. And so therefore, I wanted to leave as soon as possible. 

The buzzing noises were so irritating, and I'm having some auditaury hallucinations. I keep hearing my dad calling out my name, only to realize that it was not possible. I have been walking for around 30 minutes now, and I have found 2 bottles of almond water. They were in clear bottles and were placed in a corner. Whoever it belonged to, I'm sorry for stealing your water but I really really needed some. Anyways, after another 2 hours of walking and going around in random corners, I was feeling pretty tired and so I took off my leather jacket and placed it on the ground, I put my back against the wall and fell asleep until the very next morning..or night, I really cannot tell.

Analyzing data__

UPLOAD SUCCESSFUL

Entry_End1