This village seems..

Scaramouche pov

I was exploring the village when an old man shouted.

"Young man, would you help pulling out radish and carrots from the field over there?"

I turned my head to the field, then to Kazuha.

"Go ahead, it's your job as an assistant"

"I. Know."

I went to the field and found a rotten radish in the ground.

This is hella gross!

"Sir! There is a dead bird over here. What should I do with it?"

"You picked a carrot?"

"No, I said I found a dead bird. What do I do with it?"

"Ohhh, just leave it there, I'll take it back to my house"

I got an uncomfortable feeling. Makes me think about Fuppa the bird. I picked out radish and carrots. I looked to my right to see no basket.

"Hey Scaramouche, I got you a little basket for the radish and carrots" Kazuha came holding 2 baskets

"How did you know?"

"I saw you needed one when I was feeding this.. weird ball thing.."

"Hey! That "weird ball thing" has a name you know! Its Fuppa your talking about!"

"Okay jeez sorry for offending you, ASSISTANT" he teased.

"I see what your trying to do"

I put the carrots and radish in the basket and put Fuppa in it too as a joke.

"Pip-"

"Haha sorry Fuppa.."

"Follow me so I can show you where to leave them" Kazuha said while leading me.

I put the radish and carrots in this little pot where I was meant to put it in. (XD HE LEFT FUPPA💀). I grabbed a small bucket and went to collect water from the river. Although when collecting the water, i sneezed and  accidentally triggered my electro vision which made an electric shock. It was loud so people from the village came running towards me.

"Scaramouche! Are you alright?"

"I'm fine you guys.."

That was a lie, I was TWICTHING I tell you. It made it difficult for me to talk so people were confused on what I was trying to say.

"I-I just g-got a l-little..sho-"

"You sound like fricking Komi my dear assistant" Kazuha said crossing his arms

"S-sorry"

"I think he should go inside and rest grandma" the little boy said.

"Yes indeed.."

I pouted and poured out the electric water into the ELECTRIC RIVER. It was the worst thing I've done yet. Every left back to the village while Kazuha stood there laughing his head off.

"Hah! Electro ma-"

I pulled his ankle to make him fall into the river. Although that was a bit psychotic, he lucky that the ELECTRIC water had disappeared.

He crawled out of the river and grabbed my collar.

"Your such a psychopath"

Kazuha pov

I grabbed his ankle again with my left hand while holding Fuppa in my other, and dragged him all the way to the house. It was cruel I know but he needs to be a bit more careful.

"We're here Scaramouche"

I lifted his head up and his face was drip blood from his forehead making his look TERRIFYING. It was a bad idea.

"Damn. That skin of yours is SENSITIVE"

He just stared at me with no words. I took him inside quickly before someone else came.

"Heh, I'm sorry for that?"

I grabbed an extra toss that i had in my pocket and wiped his face.

"I have "FuuPpa" if you need it"

"Why did you say "FuuPpa" instead of Fuppa?"

"Just go to sleep. Your a weak assistant after all. You need rest"

Before I left him i felt a grip on wrist.

"Cant you stay?"

"Nah, I dont wanna"

"Oh, that's fine"

"I was joking my dear assistant"

"Stop saying that word.. your not funny"

"Bleh, your so boring Ravenette"

"Hah I'm joking Scaramouche, sure I'll stay with you"

I grabbed a pillow and gave it to Scaramouche. He cuddled the pillow while I played with his hair as comfort. Then took a nap.

Scaramouche pov

I woke up without my pillow that I was cuddling. Instead i was cuddling something FAR from a pillow. I tried stretching my arms out but I couldn't. When I looked up on what was holding me...

It was my master or Kazuha you could say..

I immediately tried to push myself away from him, but he just seemed to get more annoyed.

"Stop moving Scaramouche. I'm trying to sleep" he groaned.

"Sigh alright then.."

Then I went back to sleep...