Liyue in trouble

With Kazuha in Inazuma:

Kazuha POV

I fought off fatui Agents and some hilichurls

I fought off fatui Agents and some hilichurls. There were so many of them so I was exhausted. Although I always thought of my assistant on how hes doing in Liyue. He wasn't the best at combat in my eyes so I sent him off with Childe. Smart am I right? :P. I hung out with Gouro at Konda village to help out the granny's and grandpa's, I also wanted to collect carrots and radishes to make food with.

Until i got a notification on my IPHONE 14 ULTRA MAX PRO saying on the news that had "Scaramouche kills" as the title. I got worried and quickly tapped on the notification. What has this assistant of mine done now..

Hes gonna get me arrested...

"Liyue is under lockdown due to 2 Fatui Harbingers caught roaming the Harbor. One Harbinger with purple-black looking hair with Inazuman attire, attempted duel to the Geo Archon. The Harbinger brutally killed the guards trying to defeat him. Many say that he even summoned an electro black hole, consuming the guards leaving people shocked and fearful. Thanks to our Geo Archon, Zhongli. He used his elemental burst to crush the Harbinger. Although the Harbingers have escaped are now nowhere to be found. Please stay safe to all who are in Liyue" the news reporter said.

Gorou heard everything and stared at me.

"That assistant of yours.. I told you! You should stay away from him! Hes a killer and a weirdo anyway" He stated crossing his arms.

"I understand" I said.

"But, I just want to ask you something Gorou.. and I want you to be honest with me on this one.." I said in a low tone.

"S-sure, go ahead!" He stuttered a bit. Did I scare him? Who knows.

"I've been having these weird feelings in me, when I'm around Scaramouche" I stated.

"He may be a bit grumpy at times, but he can become very soft too.. hes.."

"Cute"

I blushed while speaking. Gorou didn't seem to like Scaramouche as much because of what he said:

"I support you but.. that guy is a MONSTER, he has no chill! How do you like him?" Gorou said.

"I understand.." I replied.

"Its just that.."

"He has some way of entertaining me and making me feel, butterflies in my sto-'

"BUTTERFLIES?! WHERE! TELL ME BRO" Gorou shouted as he ran looking after a butterfly.

"*sigh* this guy, YOU LET YOUR GUARD DOW- nevermind" I said with a tired tone.

I sighed as I took out my phone and called Scaramouche.

*ring, ring, bop*

"Hello? Kazuha! What are you doing calling me?"