Clingy Scara

3rd pov

Kazuha was not his normal self. He used to be so nice and would leave you alone when needed. Scaramouche was still unconscious on the floor until a little sound woke him up.

"Pip"

It was THE ALMIGHTY FUPPA.

Scaramouche woke up after Fuppas pip.

"Mmm...huh Fuppa?"

"Pip"

"Fuppa!" Scaramouche made a childish smile that none knew or has ever seen.

Scaramouche picked up his pet bird and caressed it.

"Your always there for me Fuppa, you deserve the world"

"Therefore, I shall give you an after name"

"Piiiiiiiiiiiip"

Round 3 of endless piping.

"Your full name is Fuppa Piffle!"

"Pi-"

And of course, Fuppa bit him.

"Ouch, that hurt"

Scaramouche fake cried to see if the bird would do anything.

"PIP PIP PIP-"

The plan failed and Fuppa bit him AGAIN.

That bird has a problem..

Scaramouche stood up putting Piffle on his shoulder. He held the door handle and pushed down. Although...

"Crap- I forgot Kazuha locked it"

"Ughhh, I feel grounded in here! That master of mine. I bet Simps would love the things he does to me. Well I'm totally not one for sure. I mean I'm only 17, or 18? I dont know" (Listen up, whether hes 500+ or idk, this is made up aight, GET IT 🤡)

Scaramouche sat in front of the door singing random songs to entertain himself while being isolated.

"I can't stop and look the other way, 'Cause I know what could be babe, and you'd never feel the same~ that kinda hit me hard ngl.."

After that song😁

"Yami o harratte, yami o harratte, yoru no tobari ga~"

After that song 😃

"I love this feeling, but I hate this part, I wanted this to work so much~"

After that song 😄

And he didn't stop singing.

After that song 😙

"Ba-tuh bah, ba-tuh ba, ih da coh, Ih da coh"

After that song 😯

"Nya, ichi ni San, nya, arigatou!"

After that song 😐

"Days pull you down just like a ship, floating is getting harder~"

After that song 😥

"Dance with me, mara chu chu ray ??? (IDK THE KOREAN LYRICS, "dance with me" by Sarah kang"

After that song 💀

"Never gonna let you dow- okay that's enough Scaramouche"

Scaramouche sat down with Fuppa for another 1 minute. Until he remembered something he could have done a while ago. His phone was in his pocket the whole time.

"My phone, WAS IN HERE THE WHOLE TIME?!" He scared Fuppa by accident.

"Pip-"

"Sorry Piffle"