Execution

Scaramouche pov

I was chilling in northland bank while using my phone when I got a notification from T6news

I was chilling in northland bank while using my phone when I got a notification from T6news. (I made that up)

"An anemo samurai has been attacking the the Tenryou commission and is now being threatened to be executed, this happened a week ago but we posted it today. He decided to fight the Shogun for his vision again. (Fake lore btw)In 2 days, the samurai will have his last meal before he dies"

My eyes widened and twitched. I really dont look up to Kazuha as an interesting person, but since I'm stuck with him. I have to go there before he gets executed.

"Scaramouche? You look frightened, are you alri-" Childe said before i interrupted him.

"We need to go back to Inazuma.."

"Why though? Were almost done with our work in Liyue, then Monstadt"

"Doesn't matter, there is an emergency! My mast- I mean Kazuha, hes in danger!"

"Master?"

"Shut up and let's go!"

I rushed out of the bank while Childe just stared.

I went to Guyun stone  forest where I saw a ship, which was huge. I dont have an invitation which means I have to hide somehow.

I used my vision and turned into an electro  crystal fly- to fly over to the ship. I found a closed bunker with holes to fly into.

I then transformed back into my normal form and hid in the dark.

Kazuha.. Fuppa Piffle.. I miss them.

I felt a weird feeling in my stomach when I sat. Probably the ship moving. I decided to sleep when I still felt something in my stomach. It was uncomfortable and I couldn't stop it.

It got worse and worse until I felt like throwing up.

"I hope I'm not sea sick.."

After a while I was completely uncomfortable. I kept trying to move around to feel better, but nothing worked. My grip on the bars didn't work.

"I hate this feeling.."

I decided to sleep and forget the pain. I slept one minute to wake up with no pain. Thank God it's gone. I sat up and put my head on my knees, just thinking about what is happening in Inazuma.

Next day.

I woke from a strong light coming through the holes of the bunker. I stood up and went to the centre. I then heard people coming down to collect barrels and boxes. I had no time to hide so I turned into an electro crystal fly again and flew out. As I flew, I ended up in Ritou, so I had to go through Konda village like last time. I transformed myself into the puppet I am and rushed through the village. That village has witchcraft which made me teleport to another world..

I passed by some hilichurls and samurai before I reached Inazuma City. But now, I have to be aware of my surroundings so that I dont get caught. I hid behind Rock's, houses, trees, even bushes.

I finally reached the Tenryou commission. I enter when nobody was looking. I went looking for Kazuha everywhere until I heard stuff like chains and machines.

"Please! I'm begging you!!" Kazuha shouted.

"No mercy!"

I stood behind the wall in horror, it hasn't gone 2 days yet but they chose to kill him now!? I have no interest in him but I'll do this for the sake of worry. I barged into the room seeing Kazuha in a chair with a rope tied on his neck with hands tied with a guard holding him in a huge room as big as tenshukaku.

(Ultra second hand embarrassment be ready for angy scara 👁👅👁, since Inazuma is based on japan, imma add Japanese-)

"KARE O KIZUTSUKENAIDE KUDASAI!" I shouted.
(Don't hurt him!) I- oml

"S-scaramouche?" Kazuha questioned.

"Dont step any closer! Or else!" The guard threatened.

"I'll do it anyway!"

I walked closer to the guard as I summoned my catalyst.

"Step back! I o-order you! If you come any closer.."

"Hey, where's Kazuha?" I lied.

"Huh eh-"

I then used my elemental skill to throw electro polearms, hitting his face and neck. I turned around to see more guards, with Maguu kenki somehow?

"We meet again, Kunikuzushi"

"Maguu kenki.."

"This is no match, I'll defeat you all" I said confidentially.

I turned around checking for Kazuha,  but he wasnt there.

"Attack!"

I used my base attacks and floated around dodging attacks.

(Elemental skill burst timeee)

"Thunder STRIKES on you!"

"Think fast!"

"One by one~..."

As I fought I fell the the ground on my knees. I looked back to see Maguu Kenki.

"Now you're done for" he said as he raised his katana. My legs were very weak so I couldn't stand up.  If only Kazuha was here..

"Hiya! G-" he was about to slice me in half when he dropped his katana.

"Huh?"

I turned my head around to see Kazuha with blood on his Katana.

3rd pov

"Let's go" he said as he carried Scaramouche in his arms bridal style.

"Kazuha!?" Scaramouche said as he blushed.

They both ran out of the prison once again and this time, The Raiden Shogun found them.

"There you are. Kunikuzushi" she said.

"Kazuha, run" Scaramouche said.

Kazuha nodded his head and used his anemo vision to run faster.

"Soldiers! Get them!" She shouted.

Scaramouche gripped on Kazuhas shirt hard as the wind blew in his face.