PAST

3 months after the day of jin's death

"Where are u goin..its 5 alpha" yoongi asked in his sleepy voice. the lil beta pup peacefully asleep in his arms. lil Woozi moved a lil bit before snuggling back in his papa's soft chest.

"just a lil work omega. i will be back before minie's school okay?" the alpha smiled but the omega was not having it today. He sits on the bed the sleep gone from his eyes.

"the whole month alpha...u are doing this "work" of yours. did u check on jin's accident. did the police find out the driverr alpha. " the omega asked making the alpha frown.

" It's already been 3 months omega get over it. we have a family to raise if u remember. today is the last day of the work. the lawsuits of jin's accidents will close" the alpha said more like declared.

"But should we not punish the person...alpha he..he killed ...our jin" the omega cried out. He honestly wanted to give jin's death a reason. A punishment to whoever did this.

"One last time omega..jin is gone. i signed up with Kim Namjoon 2 months ago. No more. Pack ur things we will be moving to a new place" the alpha said walking out of the room.

"our minie was born..here...our..hoonie...woozi.." the omega cried hugging the sleeping pup tightly almost like rotecting the baby from everybad thing in the world.

BREAKING NEWS: KIM NAMJOON MERGES HIS COMPANY MONO ENTERTAINMENT WITH JUNG HOSEOK'S ENTERTAINMENT AGENCY HOPE WORLD AND ABLE MANAGER AS THE CO CEO JEON JUNGKOOK NIM

BREAKING NEWS: KIM NAMJOON MERGES HIS COMPANY MONO ENTERTAINMENT WITH JUNG HOSEOK'S ENTERTAINMENT AGENCY HOPE WORLD AND ABLE MANAGER AS THE CO CEO JEON JUNGKOOK NIM. THE ENTERTAINMENT FRANCHISE OF THE ACTOR DANCER AND POTENTIAL SINGER TOGETHER OFFICIALLY BOUGHT KIM SEOKJIN'S POTENTIAL COMPANY PLAN ON ABYSS ENTERTAIN

"ITS OFFICIALLY OVER KIM SEOKJIN'S ERA IS OVER" KIM NAMJOON STATED.

SOMEWHERE IN AUSTRALIA

A man sits beside the bed of the boy whoes face is now covered in gauge .
"u have to wake up. not for me. but to show them some people can never be replaced"
the boy covered in while bandaids did not respond making the man frown
"Kim Seokjin's era is officially over." the man said

"the new era will be Nick Lee's" the man smirks