01

"And it hurts that I can't be
what everyone wants
or what everyone needs
and it hurts that I can't be
what I want
or what I need
because I'm not enough
and I won't be enough
and I'll never be close to enough
and I'm just so damn tired."
- a.d.r

"WHERE IS SHE!? WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER!? SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE IS SHE!? WHERE IS MY BABY!?"

Flowers hold many meanings. From a yellow rose meaning friendship to a red tiger lilly meaning death.

Each flower represents something different. As Sadako stares at a mother screaming for her child, she wonders what flower would represent the look on the mothers face.

White chrysanthemums supposedly means grief, so maybe that? But the look of anguish and absolute desperation on the mother's face, there would be no flower to identify it.

"YOU WERE WITH HER WERE'NT YOU?! WHERE IS SHE?! TELL ME WHERE MY BABY IS!?? PLEASE TELL ME!!!"

"Ma'am I'm going to have to ask you to step away from the girl. Come back here so we can continue to explain what is happening." An officer went up to the women that was staring down Sadako, shaking her fervently. She was demanding an answer from a girl who didn't even know the question.

People were racing in and out of the hospital. It was nonstop chaos. There was screaming and crying. People were full of dust and debris.

When did this become normal?

When did villain attacks, terrorist attacks become normal?

When did people dying become normal?

"Anita! Hurry up! We've been waiting for hours!" Sadako complained as she watched her blonde haired friend race towards them. Anita's hair was blowing back from the wind and she had on the goofiest smile. She always did this. Always racing against time.

"I know! I know! My mom was making me clean before I could go and I forgot to do it!" The two boys, Akihito and Takashi, watched as the two girls greeted each other before switching the topic completely. Neither of them could stay focus on one thing for too long.

"If we don't start going now, we're gonna have to wait in that long ass line to get our drinks." Takashi, ever the Debby downer, slightly pushed the girls forward. He was either being extremely hyper and crazy or extremely strict and stern. There was no in between and no telling when he was which.

Akihito was off to the side, somehow getting himself hyped and ready for an "adventure."
He was always prepared to do anything crazy. Even if the craziest thing he's done was turn in a paper two minutes late.

"Guys! Let's go! Wait. Can we have a dance battle?" Takashi rolled his eyes while grabbing Akhito and walking forward. Everyone seemed to get distracted by every little thing. The quartet continued walking to their destination, stopping every once in a while because Akihito got sidetracked or Anita decided she wanted to take a picture of something.

Sadako smiled as she watched her friends. She was lagging behind a little, watching her friends' back. Takashi was up front, speed walking, wanting to get a good place in line. Akihito was turning his head left and right, staring at everything and everyone.