intro

Right is right,
even if everyone is against it,
Wrong is wrong,
even if everyone is for it

William Penn

...

History is written by the victors.

Nakamura Sadako learned this at a young age.
After seeing the countless lies written in books, its clear that there are different sides to a story. However, two sides are depicted the most. Two sides that seem to be exact opposites, one countering the other.

That's just what life was.

In her world, it was heroes and villains. The good and the bad.

It was all so black and white.
A definitive line was drawn between the two.

However, Sadako was one of the many who resided in the middle. Balancing on that tiny line, tilting towards the good and bad.

Being on that line should be normal. Most people are neither purely good nor bad.

Of course, society had other plans.

And there's no use for you in society if you don't follow it.

So choose.

Who do you want to be?

A hero who lives a picture perfect life and is reaping the benefits of people being forced into villainy because this world was not made for them?

Or

A villain who sees the injustices and decides to become anti-hero and is okay with killing people and destroying towns to get their point across?

Just kidding. 

You don't have a choice.

....

playlist

good kid • kendrick lamar
heavydirtysoul • twenty one pilots
johnny • brockhampton
chamber of reflection • mac demarco
posthumous forgiveness • tame impala
strange • agust d ft. rm
whispers • halsey
cigarette daydreams • cage the elephant
clint eastwood • gorillaz
baptized in fire • kid cudi
something in the way • nirvana
new magic wand • tyler the creator
keep ya head up • 2pac
growing pains • ludacris
gold • brockhampton
tek it • cafuné
softcore • the neighborhood
moonlight on the river • mac demarco
blue lights • jorja smith
decpetacon • le tigre
you get me so high • the neighborhood
how villains are made • madalen duke
warriors • warren hue & seori
chandelier • will paquin
ready or not • fugees
pride • kendrick lamar

...

notes:

This story will most likely contain triggering topics. There will be warnings for more serious topics if any are included. I definitely want this book to be on the mature side so please be aware of that. It is definitely not action packed seeing as I hate and suck at  writing action scenes. BNHA characters won't be truly introduced for a couple chapters because I want to give a background for my OC.

Her feelings may jump from one to another but she's just a normal teenager I promise.
This story is going to be a bit different from normal bnha fanfics purely because I want to write about a realistic character who's not overly strong but isn't weak either.

I'll try my best to write as clearly as possible but there will be mistakes as I am not perfect. If anybody has questions don't be afraid to comment or message me I can always answer.

Please enjoy the story.

....