Fairy Tail

Makarov opens the guild gate, and so many people are inside smiling, laughing and are having a good time. A smell of food and alcohol covers the air.

"MAKAROV IS BACK!" A girl with white hair shouts from behind the bar. Makarov turns to me and smiles,

"Well. Come on in." I smile and follow him, oh theres so many people I really don't like this but if it can help me find Gray I will at least try. I follow him to the bar and I sit down beside him.

"Hey, Makarov, Oh! Who's this with you?" The girl from behind the bar asks, in a high pitched voice. She's quite pretty I must say. I hope Gray doesn't have a girlfriend who might hate me.

"Eh, well Mira. I kinda nocked her over. And she said she was looking for someone so I said we might be able to help. So what your name?"

"You didn't ask for her name, Master!"Mira says,  Oh so shes the famous Mirajane. Ahhh.

"My name is Talika Fu....." I say then stopping in my path. They could be after me. They could be in an alliance with the dark guild I destroyed. I better not tell them my surname. Mira smile, and so does Makarov even though he was already smiling.

"So Talika what brings you to Fairy Tail?" Mira asks, sweetly.

"Eh... Well.. I'm looking for someone. Someone I've not seen in 8 years." Mira's face turns sad when i say that and then she smiles again.

"Well. I hope we can help you find that person." I smile back at her.

"Would you mind taking off your hood and mask, everyone is looking at you." Makarov says nicely.

"Wait people are looking???" I say questionably. Makarov nods.

"Eh.. well I don't ever take these off is it ok if I keep it on? And could you get people to stop staring. Please." I say quickly and quietly. Makarov shakes his head twice. And then I nod. I take the cape off my hair gracefully falls down my back. The dark blue, almost black shines like the night sky. I smile a little.

"Can I keep my mask on.....please....I beg." Mira and Makarov nod at the same time. I smile in thanks.

"Would you like a drink?" Mira says smiling.

"Yes... please. Water with a lot of ice if thats ok?" I say really quietly.

"Oh yes. Sure. You have the same as someone else in this guild. What a co-incidence. Its winter normally no one has this except Gray." I feel tears start dripping down my face, hundreds of them start flowing out of my eyes. I feel the cold run down my cheek like the snow on that day 8 years ago. When I met Artica the Ice Dragon.

"Oh! Talika stop crying please." Mira says,

"Oh! Oh! Why are you crying??" Makarov says frighteningly.

"The person." I try to say but its so hard to speak while crying,

"Wait the person you are looking for is called Gray, Yes?" A girl says from behind. I nod. While crying into my hands.

"My name is Cana Alberona." Cana says,

"Would you take your mask off?" Mira says. I lift my head and put my hand round the back of my head to undo the ribbon keeping my mask on. I take it off, and the whole guild turns silent. A few minutes later the door comes flying open.

"SO WHY IS IT SO QUIET IN HERE!" A woman shouts from behind.