Side Nigga

Chris.

I threw my bag by the door and took my shoes off. Hearing the living room TV on blast let me know that my mom was home and somewhere close. I walked further into the living room and saw Steve Wilkos on tv.

"Hey baby." My mom yelled from the kitchen.

I walked to the kitchen, instantly smelling food. I smiled seeing my mother was making her famous chili.

"Ma, I thought you had to work." I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"I do but It's the night shift tonight." She said closing the pot top and turning the stove off. "Thats why I made dinner now."

I nodded. "Well, tomorrow is it cool if me and Kiera go to the movies?" 

She frowned. "I thought you was talking to some girl named Trina."

"Yea and now it's Kiera." I smirked.

"Please don't turn into no man whore." She said smacking my neck.

"Damn ma." I winced, rubbing my neck. "I won't."

"Hmm, emergency money will be on the counter. I don't want your friends in my house tonight." She said leaving the kitchen.

"Okie dokie ma." I mumbled to myself.

-That night-

"Park down the street just in case the nosey ass neighbor sees you." I said into the phone.

"Won't they see me walking inside?" Carmen chuckled.

"Most likely no." I said.

"Ok, here I come."

"Bet."

I hung the phone up and sighed. Being attractive is very hard sometimes. I did one last glance in the mirror before jogging downstairs. I opened the door as Carmen was walking inside. She had on some basketball shorts and a t-shirt on.

"You look comfy." I smirked watching her walk past me. Her ass is fat.

"You often come to your sneaky links house in comfy clothes." She said making me laugh.

"Hows David?" I bit my lip trying to hide my smile.

"Don't ask about him." She spat glaring at me.

I put my hands up in defense. "Thats your nigga, not mine."

She rolled her eyes. "I keep telling myself this is the last time and I'm deadass this time."

Carmen has a boyfriend of 3 years and his name is David. When I transferred to their school, me and Carmen were assigned partners for this long ass project. She was giving me the cold shoulder because her nigga was jealous that we would be spending a lot of alone time together. I didn't even want her like that but I digress. One day we were really vibing and it was weird because the mood shifted randomly. She was laughing at my jokes, goofing around with me and it was a good time. One thing lead to another and we kissed. After that, she went right back to her cold self but she kept hinting at something. That something was sex. See, Mr. David apparently doesn't hit it the way it's supposed to be and ya boy is experienced at sex. So we fucked. She kept saying it was a mistake and it would never happen again. She kept coming back over, after the project, wanting more. It's been 4 months and we've been fucking behind David's back. Do I care? No because Carmen's pussy is fire.

I chuckled and shut the door. "My mom made chili if you're hungry."

"I came for a nut, thats it." She said taking her shirt off.

I rose my eyebrow. "Damn, at least go upstairs."

.....

Usually Carmen doesn't stay after we fuck but I guess tonight is different. We laid in my bed naked, watching anime. I put her on to the genre and thats all she ever wants to watch.