Memories - Atsumu - 🖤

"Babe... babe..." you sigh, "Babe!"

"What?!" Atsumu looked up from his phone.

"Let's go out, I'm bored."

"Why?"

"To have fun! To make memories!" You say cheerfully, at least you had his attention now. Or not...

"The school motto is 'We don't need the memories.'" He says, looking back at his phone again.

"What are you even doing?"

"Uh-" you saw him click the home button on his phone, closing the app he was on. "Do you remember the orange haired middle blocked from Karasuno? Hinata Shoyo?"

"Yeah, what about him?"

"I uh was watching a video of him."

"Your obsessed," you roll your eyes.

You knew it was a lie. There quite a few in the past few months but you didn't know what to do. You were still hoping to salvage the relationship but we're slowly losing hope.

Time skip

You shot Atsumu a text, 'Hey I won't make it the game today. My manager isn't letting me out yet... ;-; Good luck!'

It was a lie. You knew it was wrong, but he'd lied so many times that one little lie wouldn't hurt, right?

Your manager had actually let you end your shift early since the fast food restaurant you worked out didn't have much business at the time but Tsumu didn't need to know that.

You checked your phone.

'Read'

Damn not even an attempt to pretend to be sad? Ouch ok...

You put on a hat and some fake glasses so you hopefully wouldn't be recognized then went into the gym to watch the Inarizaki boys volleyball club game.

Time skip

After the end of the game you watched he Inarizaki team celebrate.

You saw a couple close friends go onto the court to congratulate the team when you got what you came for. A girl had ran up and thrown herself at yourboyfriendand kissed him.

You snapped a quick picture just in case you'd need proof and went down to confront the blonde Miya twin.

He stared at you in complete shock. His arms still around the other girl.

"Y- Y/N!" He stammered.

"I'm breaking up with you." You said blankly, no emotions visible on your face.

You saw Suna pull his phone out to record but ignored it.

"I'm sorry!"

"Yeah I'm sure you are. Sorry you left me for this pig with makeup or sorry you did it behind my back. Doesn't matter. We. Are. Through." You hiss, your fury slowly make its appearance through the cold mask. You turned to walk away but he grabbed your arm.

"But what about us! All the memories we had-"

You cut him off with a cold glare. "We don't need the memories." You repeated the words he'd always use to blow off your requests to do anything and walked away.

Atsumu's PoV

I could feel the teams eyes on me. Not wanting to face them, I quickly left to change out of my uniform.

Kita cornered me in the changing room.

"'Scuse me." I mutter, keeping my head down to avoid eye contact.

"You know what you did was wrong then?"

I don't respond.

"Y/N didn't deserve that. Cheating involves a lot of lies and going behind your partners back."

"She lied too. Said she couldn't make it to the game." I snap.

"I'm not saying that was right, but one lie compared to however many you told? Can you honestly say you deserved honesty?"

"Just get outta my way, Kita. I need to go."

Kita moves to the side so I can pass and I leave as quickly as I can.