❤︎Enter: Y/n Kamado❤︎

You can walk in the sun random I know ☺️

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Hey, guys. Good morning. Sorry, I'm late. Afraid I got lost on the path of life." Kakashi gave a closed eye smile, holding up his hand. Naruto and Sakura had yelled at Kakashi while Sasuke stood there with his hands in his pockets.

"I'm ready for the next ninja mission, Sensei. And hey, come on. No more of this dumb beginner stuff, ok? I want a chance to prove myself. I'm talking a real mission where I could show what I'm made of. Aah! I got to break out and burn it up! See?" Naruto yelled, his eyes lighting up like fire.

"Uh, right. I get it. That's great, Naruto. Now, take it easy, would you?" Kakashi asked, Naruto snapped his head over to Sasuke, glaring into his soul.

"Let us know when you're done fantasizing, Naruto, because I have some news." Kakashi said, everyone became quiet and turned to Kakashi.

"What is it?" Sakura asked, Kakashi smiled slightly from under his mask.

"We will be having a new teammate joining us." He said, Sasuke mentally sighed, Naruto cheered, and Sakura was in between.

"Is it a girl?" Sakura asked, hope in her eyes.

"Who, who, who?!" Naruto shouted, jumping up and down.

"Calm down. Her name is Y/n." Kakashi smiled.

"So it is a girl!" Sakura smiled, hoping they could be friends. Sasuke sighed out loud this time a little disappointed, Naruto was just day dreaming.

"She should be here soon." Kakashi smiled, and suddenly a girl came walking up to them.

'I bet she's useless'

'I hope we can be friends!'

'Hopefully she likes ramen!!'

The three look over and had wide eyes.

'Wow! She's so pretty! Maybe even prettier than Sakura-Chan! But why does she have that bamboo thing on her mouth?' Naruto thought, his mouth dropping.

'Wooo, she's so pretty! Cha!' Sakura thought, smiling widely.

'Hn, she's probably just weak.' Sasuke thought, closing his eyes but glancing at her every now and then.

Once she was standing right next to Kakashi she smiled and waved.

"Mhmmmmh!" Y/n closed her eyes referring as a smile.

"What?" Sakura and Naruto asked at the same time.

She has long, wavy, hair that's black while it fades into a flaming orange. Her right eye was a flaming pink while her left was a burning maroon. She has a small pink ribbon in the side of her hair and she has a bamboo muzzle over her mouth.

She's wearing a kimono, half of it is green and black checkered while the other half was a pink with small designs on it. She wore a long black cardigan over it just for extra warmth.

A/n: Yes she is wearing half of Tanjiros haori and half of nezukos kimono. She found there extra fabric and sewed it together.

Naruto had a small blush covering his cheeks. While Sakura squealed.

"Hi! I'm Sakura Haruno!" She smiled, waving slightly. Y/n gave her a closed eye smile.

"Kakashi Sensei, why does she have that thing over her mouth?" Naruto asked, looking at the girl.

"Hmhhhmm!" She tried to explain but they all looked at her confused except Kakashi. He chuckled and looked at them.

"She has to wear a bamboo over her mouth for personal reasons." He explained and Y/n nodded. Naruto tilted his head a bit to get a better angle at her and Y/n's eyes widened.