❤︎The Scrolls Secret: No Peeking Allowed! Y/n? Perfect Demon?❤︎

I can be so cheesy and I'm so sorry for that! 😂😭. This chapter is cheesy but so is everything else so.....

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Naruto was screaming but stopped when he looked over at the other three.

"Huh?" He asked, looking at Ino caring Lee.

"Everybody hide! Get down! That ninja where could she be hiding?" He said, getting on his stomach.

Y/n and Sasuke where under control and while he was asleep Y/n made a new bamboo muzzle for herself.

They all looked at him and Y/n tilted her head confused.

"Naruto?" Sakura asked, the three of them looking at Naruto.

"Oh no, Sakura!" Naruto yelled.

"Sakura, Sakura, something happened here. I mean something serious happened to your, to your hair!" Naruto yelled, not sitting next to the other three.

"Mhmmh." Y/n shook her head, sighing.

"Oh that's all. I just wanted to change my look. I like it better long, but when I'm out in the wilderness like this, and I'm moving around all the time, it gets in the way to much." She explained, Y/n got up and grabbed a kunia.

"-everyone just showed up to help." Sakura said, she looked at Y/n who was standing above her and Sakura nodded. Y/n started to cut un even parts of her pink hair.

She stood up and went over and punched Naruto for something. Y/n sighed as she plopped down on her knees again. She was shaking but took a deep breath.

Y/n looked at Sasuke and he looked at her.

"Y/n, what are you?" He asked, Y/n looked away.

She got up and went over to Sakura.

Y/n bowed and pulled down her muzzle.

"Lee, thank you. Because of you I was able to help you and Sakura." Y/n whispered putting back on the muzzle.

"Thank you, Y/n. But I guess my efforts alone were not good enough. So Sasuke, Y/n, you two are as good as your reputation. Just what you would expect from the Uchiha Clan, and now the Kamado Clan. To chase off those ninja, you must be very strong, not like me." Lee said, Y/n got down on her knees in front of him and she gave a small closed eye smile.

She put her hand on his head and gave him a little head pat.

She stood up and he began talking again.

"Hey, Sakura. Come over here! You to Y/n! I wanna finish fixing your hair for you, okay. And Y/n let me put your hair up." Ino yelled, Sakura and Y/n looked at each other and nodded.

Sakura was sitting on her knees in front of Ino and Y/n was sitting on her knees in front of Sakura. Ino was cutting Sakuras hair and Sakura was putting Y/n's hair up in a high ponytail. She tied it with a pink ribbon. A couple of pieces fell out of the ponytail.

"Wow, Y/n. You sure are pretty with a high ponytail." Sakura smiled, and Y/n gave a closed eye smile.

Then Ino and Sakura started fighting about Sasuke. Y/n got up and went over by Sasuke. She grabbed his hand and looked at him. She closed her eyes and started patting his head.