Part 25

A/N: How are you guys? Have you been well? Sorry for making you wait for an update but here you go! I hope you like this! The sexual scene in this update is basically inspired by Love Shuttle's Jung Taehan's rut scenes. I personally adored that scene wherein his omega was trying to reach him from the outside of the room. I had to remake it a bit because it's just too amazing and I think it suits SakuAtsu in this fanfic as well.

Enjoy Reading!

Atsumu woke up with a headache, he grunted as he got up from the bed. His vision was still spinning.

There is no sunlight because it's still raining heavily. He rubbed his eyes and yawned as he tried to grasp what happened last night.

"Oh god..." He groaned. He couldn't remember anything after tasting that liquor except for that cringey scene in the movie he watched yesterday.

He went up and grabbed the towel for a cold shower to clear his mind and thoughts. After that, he went outside the room and found no one in the living area either in the kitchen.

'Maybe Mr. Sakusa is on the second floor.' He thought and looked for something to cook.

-

"What could've possibly happened to them?" Erin said the first thing in the morning.

"It's been just a day, Erin. Relax. I'm sure they're fine." Flynn said after munching some bacon. His hair was untied and just wearing a plain shirt and black shorts.

"Dominant Alphas are known for their control so you don't have to worry about it." Hajime said, earning a glare from Toru.

"Haaah? You won't know, especially, Kiyoomi-kun is spending his rut cycle with an omega for the first time." Toru said. "You even lost your control even though you took suppressants! How are you certain that a dominant alpha like Kiyoomi-kun would gradually control himself in front of an unmarked omega, you tell me." Toru burst out.

And it made everyone worry more than what they're feeling right now.

Hajime chuckled nervously and stuffed Toru's mouth with hotdogs. "Still, we shouldn't worry much."

Toru mumbled while chewing his food. "Sewiously, you! I'm so tiwed of undewtanding you." He said.

"I'll pretend I didn't hear anything." Hajime said and flashed a deadly smile. "Now, eat."

-

The afternoon came and Kiyoomi still hasn't come down. 'Was he not hungry?' Atsumu thought as he regretted not bringing his phone with him.

He spent the day off laying on the sofa, watching television, eating snacks and sometimes doing nothing.

The villa is engrand enough but why isn't it popular with tourists? It's a modern villa for a big family, cozy furniture will make you feel at home, there's also a lot of rooms to stay in and it even has an adult pool in the backyard.

But since it's raining, Atsumu couldn't use the pool.

He almost could hear wind whistles outside along with the sound of rain, an indication that the wind and rain had gotten strong.

At 9 pm, he was still laying on the couch, just looking at the ceiling. Bored and tired at the same time, wondering what Mr. Sakusa was doing.

Seconds later, he heard footsteps from the stairs and when he looked at the direction, he saw Mr. Sakusa coming down with eyebags under his eyes. He didn't seem to get a lot of sleep last night.

Atsumu remained quiet as he watched Kiyoomi get a glass of water. His pheromones are indeed stronger than how they used to be.

He flinched when Kiyoomi released a large amount of it.