Part 33

Enjoy Reading!

5 years ago, after Atsumu left the country, he found out that he was pregnant.

He didn't expect becoming pregnant since he was a recessive omega. Only 5% of recessive omegas who got pregnant has been able to deliver their children healthy.

In the first few weeks of his pregnancy, his concern was how will he be able to secure the safety of his baby. He was in Italy that time, he had no one to talk to, or to rely on. It was so hard that he had considered the unthinkable.

He traveled a lot during his first trimester, yep, he didn't worry about money because he saved up quite a lot because of his salary.

But he came to the point that he couldn't bear it with himself alone. He was in Hong Kong when he reached out to his brother. At first, Osamu was furious, but after finding out what happened, he just agreed not to tell anyone about his whereabouts and support him no matter what.

His pregnancy was extremely sensitive. He gets to have flu from time to time yet he couldn't drink medicine because it might affect the baby. So when the plane he's riding landed to the Philippines, he reached out to Toruu and his family.

"You're having twins." Toruu said after the check up. "You're really pregnant, Atsumu. Make sure to be extra careful. You're a recessive and you have twins growing inside your belly." He said.

He was flabbergasted, Atsumu wasn't just having a baby. But twins to be exact! He felt happy but worried at the same time because knowing that he's a recessive.

Toruu and Iwaizumi opened their home and resort for him to stay in after learning what happened. They were so nice that they treated him like he's a VIP guest there.

"You didn't have to be this caring, Toruu." Atsumu said.

Toruu scoffed. "Nonsense. I want to and I'm sure Iwa-chan felt the same way. Helping a fellow omega is my duty." He said. "So stuff your mouth with these fruits."

"Okay, thank you." He said.

-

Months have passed, his stomach was much bigger, it became a harder for him to walk because it's heavy. From time to time, he felt the kicks of his little ones and it was priceless.

He was just about to get a glass of fresh watermelon juice when he felt pain on his belly as well as his water bag broke.

Atsumu was immediately brought to the nearest hospital. Right there, he was in labor, the searing pain was unbearable, he was crying, remembering that he has no family, not even the father of his twins was there. "K-Kiyoomi..." He whispered.

-

The delivering process went smoothly after the labor stage. It was all thanks to Toruu's pointers and help.

He gave birth to two beautiful boys.

"The boys are now in the nursery room however one of them seemed a bit different." Said the doctor.

"H-huh? What do you mean?" Atsumu asked.

"One of your sons inherited your mutated genes which will likely affect some of his features, or worse, it might lead to a serious illness when he grows up." The doctor explained further about it but Atsumu couldn't hear it, he was thorn at the fact that one of his sons might have problems.

Atsumu quickly recovered after a few weeks. He named his children Kiyoshi and Kazuko.

Kiyoshi was the first one to come to this world, he was a big baby when he came out and cried the loudest. On the other hand, Kazuko was smaller than his brother, he cried a bit and almost couldn't breathe.