ā€¢ š–š„ šŒš„š“ šŽš š“š‡š„ š–š‘šŽšš† š…šŽšŽš“ ā€¢

《ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ!! ˢᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵐᵘᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍ》

                                ༒︎

"AH-AHH~" moaned out the h/c haired woman, while being ruthlessly pounded into by a random man she found at her local bar. She hardly even knew anything about him-not even his name.

"G-go faster please~" She seductively whispered in his ear, making him even more entranced and aroused, not knowing this was one of her many tricks she could do being a succubus.

"I'm gonna-oh fuucck" The unknown man had reached his limit and let his seed fly into her womb, making a mess in and out her sex.

Both breathless and sweaty, they lay there with breaths in sync. He didn't know what was to come at him then and there.

"Awww, and here I thought you'd last longer. It's too bad, you were actually really good." The succubus said.

"Hey, at least I m-made you cum 2 times." The man said out of breath, still tired after their intercourse they had just had.

"Yea, lucky for you, you got to feel how good this pussy feels before you go~." The woman sassily responded.

"Heh, wait.. what do you mean by that?" The man unsurely responded. Before you go? What was that supposed to mean?

Before he got to ask her again, the woman suddenly took a form of a devil right before his very own eyes. She suddenly grew horns on the top of her head, blood red skin, and shiny, almost hypnotizing ruby red eyes.

"H-hey wait a minute- y-youre a devil!" He almost immediately scrambled from the bed he was on and headed straight for the door, not caring he was not wearing any clothes.

But before he got to even touch the door handle, he suddenly couldn't move.

"W-what the! Let me go, you damn devil!!" The man cried out, desperately trying to move but despite his puny attempts at trying to move he simply could not.

"Aww, you wanna leave so soon? Just when it got so exciting?" The devil mewled out, amused by the whole ordeal. "Make sure to scream, I love it when they scream." She said.

Just when she was about to rip his limbs off, the building started to rumble when suddenly a massive fox like head burst through the wall and shoved the devil right to a wall, the impact knocking her out in the process.

"Sir! Are you alrigh- oh." The devil hunter known as Aki suddenly appeared through the hole in the wall when he saw the man fully naked and on the brink of tears in the corner. "Dont worry sir, the police are outside to ensure your safety and bring you to safer grounds.. but uh- please, do put on some clothing attire before going out." Aki mentioned the last part seeing how he was unclothed and almost about to run out the door at any chance given.

"Yes of course! Thank you so very much for saving my my life." The man quickly put on his underwear and a shirt he found scattered on the ground prior to the events before this incident, and then proceeded to run out the door.

Seeing the man no longer in the building through the hole in the wall, Aki decided to try and find where the devil was hiding, he knew he didn't just strike and kill the devil then and there. Or did he?

Looking around the debri in the room, he found no signs of any devil or devils and decided to leave the room until he heard a silent cry for help.

"Y-you there" Aki turned to the voice, leading to a huge part of debri on the ground. There he saw a hand sticking out, signaling him to come.

He then decided to prepare to attack, just in case this was a devil trying to lure him in. He prepared his sword/katana (idk lol) and slowly walked toward the big chunk of debri where he heard the voice.

He decided to lift the debri with his foot so he would be ready to attack if the 'devil' were to lunge at him. Slowly and carefully he lifted the debri only to find a woman trapped underneath it.

Quickly, he dropped his sword/katana and used both hands to lift the heavy piece of debri of the woman and made sure she did not sustain any fatal injuries. How reckless was he to have injured a civilian whe he was here to 'injure' a devil instead. He'd have to apologize to her.

"Ma'm are you alright? Are you badly hurt anywhere?" Aki quickly asked the woman, not knowing she was the devil.

"Y-yea, though my ribs do hurt a bit." That was a lie. It hurt a lot, but she didn't want to make the attractive man in front of her think she's weak. She knew she shouldn't be thinking of stuff like that considering if he found out she was a devil, he'd kill her then and there with no hesitation, but she couldn't help it, it was part of her nature.

"Alright, let's go get you medical assistance." Aki told her. He then proceeded to carry her all the way outside and into an ambulance, where he thought they'd be able to help her. Not before peeking one more glance at her before turning away to discuss with an officer what he had encountered inside the house.

With a sly grin on her face, she quickly made a hand sign with her two hands and suddenly felt a little more energy flowing through her body. Unbeknownst to her, she had killed the man she had an intercourse with right in the middle of him having a discussion with an officer on what the devil looked like. His body all over the officer since he had exploded to bits.

'Perfect. Hopefully he didn't reveal who I was. That would be bad' she thought. She didn't know a special someone would be coming to the hospital she would be staying at though.

_______________________________________

Makima was just strolling through the hospital in search of someone when she felt an unusual presence coming from the door to her left. She went into the room and approached the patient who was lying on the bed, sleeping, not knowing someone was in their room right now.

"How strange.." Makima said. "How'd a devil get in here?" She couldn't tell how they'd let a devil in here considering their reputation. This sparked her interest and decided to stay until the 'patient' woke up to question

"This will be interesting."

YAAY first chapter! I hope this isn't too boring lol I had fun writing this. Anyways Bye!♡

Edit: Omg sorry for the long break, imma rewrite everything trust yall 😭🙏