• 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 ? •

༒︎

                                ༒︎

"UGH, THAT'S an awful bed. It's too stiff." Said the h/c haired devil. She had recently woken up from her nap and was in an awful mood due to the recent events. She was lucky she got out alive.

"Hello there, I see you've woken up from your nap." Said the red-haired woman, standing beside her bed. She was wearing formal attire consisting of a white, button up blouse, a tie, and some black khaki pants with her coat hanging from her shoulders.

Hearing the sudden voice come from her side, she swiftly got out of her bed and into the corner of the hospital room, taking a defensive stance.

"WHAT THE HELL?! what are you doing in my room!?" The demon yelled out, still shocked from her 'sudden' appearance.

"Greetings, may I ask how you got into this room? Who let you in?" The woman formally asked, not answering the devils' question. She was just wondering how she got in.

"What do you mean? I got injured a-and so I was brought here." The devil shakily said. 'What the hell?! Does she know I'm a devil!?' She thought.

"I happened to sense your presence while passing your door. Similar to that of a devil." The red-haired woman said. "Would you mind telling me what that's about?"

"I-Im not a devil! Who the hell are you anyways?!" The succubus let out. She didn't know who she was but she could sense a strong presence coming from her. Almost like a devils'.

"I would appreciate it if you wouldn't lie to me. I don't nesscecarily like liars." She said. She then proceeded to make a hand sign and suddenly the succubus couldn't move, almost as if she was paralyzed,

"What the fuck?! Let me go you crazy bitch!" The devil screamed out. 'This is kind of hot. WAIT NO STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE'

"Let me propose a deal. If you come with me and join my organization, I'll let you go, with supervision of course, but if you don't..." The red-haired woman said her next words with a dangerous glint in her eyes. "I'll kill you."

The devil gulped, she couldn't help but be afraid of the scary  yet beautiful woman, she knew she wouldn't take no for an answer, plus, she didn't want to die.

"A-alright, alright! I'll join your stupid organization just let me go!" The devil yelled out. Suddenly she felt as she could move again. She then stretched out her limbs, feeling that they were rather sore after what had happened. At least she knew how her victims felt after she had did the same thing to them before sucking the life out of them. Was she sorry? No.

"Hey uh, what did you mean when you said 'with supervision'?" The devil asked. She didn't want to get babysat while she was having sex or something, although the thought was arousing to her.

"I meant you'll be staying with someone who will keep an eye on you since you will be considered dangerous and non-trustworthy." The woman responded, having someone in mind.

"WHA-I..fair enough. " knowing the woman was right, she decided to stop talking.

"Put on your clothes, we will be going now." That's all the orange-eyed woman said before going out and closing the door on Y/n.

"Hey! Wait a minute!" The devil scurried out the room and called out for the woman. "What's your name?!" She yelled out.

The woman stopped in her footsteps and turned her head to look at the devil before answering with a smile.

                        "Makima."

A.N: Enjoy this little update, I'll try to post more but school is a pain in the ass and I have work to do 🤧 Byee! ♡♡

P.s (thanks to akkuxii for being my first vote! Love you♡♡)

Not edited.