sixteen

"What? Jun-Seo, you know our parents died in a car accident."

"He said he made it look like that..."

"Jun-Seo. I literally saw them at the hospital."

"Did you?" I heard a voice and immediately turned to see who it was.

My Grandpa.

Of course.

"I think I know what I saw." I responded. Is he seriously trying to make me doubt what my own eyes saw? Ridiculous.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Y/N. But me and the VIPs are getting quite impatient. Either you kill one of them or we will." And with that he left.

Who the hell are the vips?

And does he really except me to kill one of them?! Yes Sang-Woo might be a shitty person but I can't just kill him! Ughhhhhhhhh I should have never entered this game.

"I'm going to be back in a bit. Keep an eye on Jun-Seo, please." Sang-Woo nodded.

I went to look for Jun-Ho. I found him in the hallways.

"Jun-Ho! Oh thank God you're here!"

"Why, did something happen, Y/N?"

So I told him about my Grandpa's appearance...

Ew still not used to calling him Grandpa. I'll never be.

"This is bad...you know what, I'll just send the video tapes and all the proof to the police chief. I wasn't able to get a proper signal but I think I got one. Let's meet here again in a few hours, okay?"

I nodded.

I went back to the room. Jun-Seo was still there and Sang-Woo was sitting in front of him.

I went and sat down beside him.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi." He responded.

"I don't want to beat around the bush so I'm just gonna say it. You're a shitty person. You killed Sae-Byeok, lied to Gi-Hun, blackmailed me and God knows what else. But I'd never kill you. Or anyone for that matter."

"I know and I also know that no amount of sorrys can make up for what what I did."

I sighed. What has my life come to.

"Jun-Seo. How were you holding up while I was gone?"

"Did you forget that by that time I had already known about this game? When you were gone, all I saw was an opportunity so I called Grandpa."

Jesus Christ.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I got up and left.

Sang-Woo's POV:

I shouldn't have messed up this bad. I hurt Y/N in many ways. How can I fix this...

"Hey" The boy spoke up.

"What?"

"You like spending time with Gi-Hun and Y/N, don't you?"

"Huh- No- What are you talking about?!"

Me? Like spending time with these idiots? No way. Yeah, no.

"Oh come on. It's so obvious."

"Shut up. You're the one who's a prisoner here. Don't go making jokes."

I heard Y/N talking to her Grandpa outside the door. I couldn't understand much of it but I'm pretty sure he's telling her that she doesn't have much time and that she has to decide who to kill now.

I sighed. How can I help her with this?

And as I looked over to the table next to me, I saw a knife.

Your POV:

"I don't care! I'm going to find a way to save us all without killing anyone! Now leave me alone." I said to my Grandpa as I quickly opened the door and went back in.

"He's horrib-"

I couldn't belive the picture in front of me.

Sang-Woo with a knife in his hand that was weirdly too close to his neck.

A/N: Hihihi. I'm so sorry again for not updating. since the story is coming to an end, I have been lacking motivation bcs idk how to end it. but the next chapter will be the final one.

I still don't know if it should be a happy ending or a sad ending

but thank you so much for reading!! tell me what I can improve and have a good day/night 🤍