1. What?

Yoongi Pov.

I was sleeping sooooo peacefully until the sun hit my eyes. I sat up but still asleep.

*groan*

"Freaking sun!"

I was about to laid back and sleep again until my door knocked and open by my mom

"Morning sweetie!"

"Hmmm... morning mom"

"Aww did my baby woke by the sun again??"
My mom asked as I nodded slowly.

"Well suck it up! Go get ready and get down stair for breakfast" my mom said and left. I groaned. Laid back on my bed, looking at the ceiling.

*sigh*

-
(Downstairs)

As I eating my breakfast peacefully, until my dad was on the phone talking to someone when my mom watching him curious

*frowned*

My dad was finally off the phone then give out a big sigh.

"Mom, dad.. everything alright?"
I asked.

My both parents looked at me with a worried sad face as I frowned more.

"Yoongi... sweetie, there something that me and your dad needs to tell you....

"O-ok then what is it?"

"U-uh well you see.... The Kim's family called ur father last night...." my mom said as I looked at her surprise.

The KIMS FAMILY??

"T-the Kim's family call dad last night??"
My parents nodded. Now I'm more surprised.

No one, I mean literally no one dares to call the Kim's family because the people think there's the most coldness families and there like rich like literally rich, But.... Hearing the Kim's family literally called my dad last night got me surprise.

"B-but why did they called you dad?"

My parents looked at me.. it look like they gonna cry.....

"M-mom? Dad?"

"The K-Kim's Family forced you to marry their son K-kim Taehyung.." my mom said tear already drop as my dad clam her down.

I froze.

"W-what?"

Hi!
This is my first story pls support and gave loves too!💜

Enjoy