4.soon to be my husband

Author Pov.

When Taehyung walked in, everyone's in the room clapped and  screaming his name mostly the girls.

As for Yoongi, he stood in front amazed by Taehyung beauty, they both made eye contact but yoongi looked way blushing, Taehyung stood beside his parents.

"Thank you for all coming..... please enjoy the party" Taehyung said with his very deep voice made some girl's faints. And Yoongi stood there shocked by Taehyung deep voice but made him nervous.

When everyone was enjoying the welcome party. Yoongi parents told him that they going to find a seat. Yoongi nodded and was going to follow them but heard someone called his name.

"Yoongi sweetie come here"
It was Mrs Kim called him.

"Go baby we will come get you later"
Yoongi mom said, peck his forehead. Yoongi nodded and went upstairs with the Kim's family. Yoongi bow for them.

"Son please meet Min Yoongi.... Your soon husband"
Taehyung dad said, as Taehyung took Yoongi hand slowly grip it a little made Yoongi whimper.

"Nice to meet you Min Yoongi"
Taehyung said gave him a glares.

"N-nice to m-meet you too Kim Taehyung"
Yoongi said stutter a little.

"son show him around the house please"
Mrs Kim said as taehgung parents left them alone.

———

As Taehyung was showing Yoongi around the house. But Yoongi didn't realize that Taehyung wanted to stay far from other people. Taehyung stop walking and turn to face Yoongi with a blank face. He kept walking forward to Yoongi making him hit the wall. Taehyung trap him by his both arm on side.

"Why you marry me?"
Taehyung asked.

"W-what-

"Is it because you need money? Or you just showing off?"

"W-wha- Excuse me?? Do I look like I want to marry you too?? No! Your parents force me to marry you! Go ask them if you think I'm lying-

Yoongi was cut off when Taehyung held his chin hardly made Yoongi whimper. Taehyung glares at Yoongi, but Yoongi glared back.

"No one... I mean literally no one dares to yell at me"

"Well get used to it"
Yoongi spoke back made Taehyung surprise but doesn't show. Taehyung creepy smirk making Yoongi scared a little.

"Well... since you going to be my husband soon. You probably be nice when I get you on bed"

"E-eh????!!"

"I mean... those beautiful face... small body"
Taehyung said while he traces his finger down to yoongi body. Yoongi tried to push him off but Tae held his both hand and putted above his head.

"L-let go you pervert!"

"Hmmm Min Yoongi soon to be my husband.. maybe my parents haven't told anyone yet..let's go tell everyone"

"W-what?"

Taehyung drag Yoongi back to the party. Taehyung grab a mic to speak because the room was pretty loud.

"Taehyung l-let's go!"
Yoongi whisper trying to get out the hold.

"Everyone may I have your attention please"
Taehyung spoke while Yoongi still Struggling to get out the hold. Everyone went silent, all eyes were on Taehyung and Yoongi.Yoongi froze seeing many eyes on them.

"This men right here... is soon to be my husband"