9. Our First breakfast

Yoongi Pov.

The next day.

*groan*

I woke up by the sunlight again I sat up and angry.

"Sun why you being like this??? Hmph"
I got up from my bed and realized I'm still in suit. So I did my morning routine.

10 minutes later..

I got out from the shower. I had the towel wrap around me as I went to the closet to pick clothes. But some reason some shirt were over side but I didn't mind because I like wearing over side shirt...
(Who also like to wear over side clothes 😭?)

(Yoongi outfit 👆🏼 ignore the bag)

As I was putting clothes on I heard a angry scream and a loud sound.

What now?

I quickly put clothes on and walk out the room then ran downstairs to check what going on.
It was coming from the kitchen. I walk there, saw Taehyung looking handsome and trying to cook something?

 I walk there, saw Taehyung looking handsome and trying to cook something?

(Taehyung outfit 👆🏼)

"Yah! WHY COOKING IS HARD!!??"

"What are you trying to cook?"
I ask saw him flinch a little and then-

"JESUS CHRIST!! WHERE DID YOU CAME FROM?? I DIDN'T EVEN HEARD YOUR FOOT STEPS! DO YOU NOT EAT OR SOMETHING??!"

"Jeez! Will you stop YELLING??!"
I yelled as he clam down a little.

"Ahem.... Sorry.."

"What?? I didn't hear you speak up will y'all"
I lied

"I s-said s-sorry..."

"What?"

"SORRY I SAID!"

"Hehe you cute you know"

Oh shit... I said the 'cute' word...

I blushed as I saw Taehyung blush too and then looked away embarrassed.

"Ahem... w-what you trying to m-make?"
I asked as he cleared his throat as he looked at me with his sad eye pout a little.

OMG!!! He SOOOO CUTEEE!! HOW CAN HE BE SO MEAN THEN TURN INTO CUTE???

"I-I'm trying to m-make breakfast what else.."

"Oh but seem like you can't cook"

Taehyung snap then glares at me with his evil eye. Then I Realized what I said..

"OH mY GoD! I swear I didn't say it in the mean way!!"
I said as he let out a 'tch' and walk past me and said-

"Then you cook!! Hurry up IM HUNGRY"
My husband said and left like a angry tiger.

"Hmph big baby"
I said cross my arm with a annoyed face.

———

Author Pov.
Time skips

Yoongi was finished with the breakfast as the two ate quietly front each other.

It was very deep silence

Until Taehyung phone rang he check who is it then answer the phone and went outside leaving Yoongi confused...

Wonder who it could be....
Wait why do I care??

Yoongi thought himself. He done eating he went to pick up Taehyung plate and realized Taehyung plate was empty..

He already finished??

Yoongi putted the plates in the dishes and started cleaning them. As he was cleaning Taehyung came inside saw his husband washing the dishes he smiled a bit seeing the sun hit his husband made his skin glow..

Min Yoongi thank you for the breakfast...