2. Change him?

Author Pov.

"B-but I-I don't want to marry him.... M-mom d-dad p-please d-don't do t-this to m-me"
Yoongi cried out. His parents came up to him hug telling him  'sorry' many times.

"S-sweetie i-it for the b-best..." Yoongi mom said she use her thump to wipe his tears. As his father nodded.

"B-but I-I heard K-Kim Taehyung I-is the m-most coldness in the K-Kim's family and t-they w-want m-me to marry h-him?? W-why m-me??" Yoongi cried again hugging his parents.

"W-we d-don't know that for sure s-son but all I can say that... the Kim's family thinks you c-can change Taehyung into a better person" yoongi father said patted his head. Yoongi looked up to him.

"B-but what if I-I'm not the p-person who can change h-him" Yoongi said in whispers his parents barely heard him.

"Don't t-think that way sweetie... I-I know you c-can change their son in a better way because yoongi my baby.... You the m-most beautiful young boy who has a very beautiful heart... e-even if you not the right person who can change him.... But just so you know they can't change you either" yoongi mom said.

Yoongi looked at her beautiful mom. He listened every word that she said even his dad listened every word too.

"Y-you really t-think I c-can change h-him?"

Yoongi both parents nodded....