5. The sercet

"This men right here... is my soon husband.. Min Yoongi please support us"

Author Pov

When Taehyung was done, he pulled yoongi front of him held his waist and kiss him. Yoongi was shock by Tae trying to pulled away but Taehyung will just keep pulling him closer.

"S-stop I c-can't breath"

Taehyung didn't listen, still kissing him holding him close to him. But one thing that bothering Tae.. he never felt so safe to anyone or to Yoongi. No one never yelled or spoke back to him but Yoongi was different and he still enjoyed it.

"Ugh! Can't believe it!"

"That Min Yoongi is ugly why would Tae pick him!?!"

"What a slut!"

Some girls whisper talking about Yoongi.
When Taehyung pulled away, everyone started to clapped and cheers in support.

———

AFTER PARTY

"This is the third time that our son spoke the secret again!"

"P-please s-sweetie come down"

"Why can't that men just understand that we trying to him safe and low!!"

When  Taehyung parents are arguing in the other room. Yoongi and his parents are sitting down on the couch listening all the conversation. The welcome party ended long ago, it was now 12 in midnight.

Yoongi just lay his head on his mom shoulder tried. Yoongi didn't know that Kim's family wanted to keep the secret about him marry their son. Now everyone's in the room knows.

Yoongi watched Taehyung standing on the wall with arm cross listening to his parents arguing, he let out a 'scoff ' then Taehyung made a eye contact with Yoongi. They both stared a minute until Taehyung looked away leaving the room.

The door was wide opened by Mrs Kim.

"I'm very sorry for today. You guys must be tried please stay for tonight. I'll let the maid take you guys to the guest room"
Mrs Kim said.

"Thank you"
Yoongi mom said they all walking to the guest room.

———