14. Kim siblings

Author Pov.

"Baby~ wake up time to get up"
Taehyung said with his very deep raspy voice as Yoongi groan in annoyed.

"5 minutes"
Yoongi said hiding himself in warmth blanket. Taehyung chuckle.

"Kitten~ please wake up"
Taehyung tease. He knows that Yoongi hate that name 'kitten' Yoongi groan again removed the blanket from his face, sittting up facing his husband with a pout.

"Taetae you know I hate that name" *pout*
Taehyung chuckle ruffle Yoongi soft black hair and gave him a small peck on his Yoongi pouty lip.

"Hmm I know but get up, I want to go visit my siblings and I would like you to meet them"
Taehyung said went to check himself in the mirror.

"You have siblings?"
Yoongi fake gasp as Taehyung glare at him. Yoongi already know Tae have siblings it just he not in the move right now.

"Not funny Yoongi"

"Hmm, but I wanna sleep all day!"
Yoongi wince

"Yah! If you get up I'll make sure you will regret it"
Taehyung warned. Yoongi froze then had an idea.

"Or what"
Yoongi said grin a little as Taehyung turn around walk toward to him with a devilish smirk and lean down to whisper.

"I'll make sure you won't walk for while"

———

"TAEHYUNG!! What up baby bro!!"

"Aish! Jennie yOu KiLlIng mE!"
Taehyung said barely breath out.

"Oh sorry!"
Jennie said slowly pulled away the hug and saw  someone was behind Taehyung she peek and GASP-

"OMG! You sooo CUTE!"
Jennie push Taehyung out the way walk toward to pal boy hugging him as Yoongi blush madly.

"Jennie! You gonna kill my husband!"
Taehyung wince when he pull his husband away from his cousin.

"What- husband? *gasp* you didn't invite me to ur wedding???!!"

"Jennie what up with the loud noises?
A male voice call out.

"Oh- Taehyung? *gasp* MY BABY BROTHER!"
A tall pink hair male with broad shoulder ran toward Taehyung literally jump onto him causes both of them fell with big *OOF*

"Oh- Taehyung? *gasp* MY BABY BROTHER!"A tall pink hair male with broad shoulder ran toward Taehyung literally jump onto him causes both of them fell with big *OOF*

(Ignore the girls.:])

"Y-yOu hAvenT cHanGe H-hYung"
Taehyung groan.

"S-sorry to interrupts but u-um hi?"
Yoongi said nervously, causes everyone eyes on him. Taehyung quickly push his older brother off stood up fixing him self and went to his husband held by his waist pulling him close.

"Jin and Jennie I would like you to meet my husband Kim Yoongi"
Taehyung introduce as Yoongi bow.

"H-husband? H-how come I didn't get invited to your wedding?"
Jin ask with frowned face

"That what I said"
Jennie said with arm cross.

"Long story but I was wonder if we can stay here to hang out you know"
Taehyung asked watching his older sibling nodding in argument.

———

It was now night time. Jin told the couple that they can sleep in their older second sister room. Yoongi really liked Jin and Jennie he also learned lot things about them he hope he can know about their second older sister.

But Right now the couple are in the room while Taehyung taking shower. But one thing that bothered Yoongi, he felt more horny whenever he around with Taehyung. He wanted be touch...

He wanted to touch Taehyung hot body-

'I'll make sure you won't walk for while' 

AISSHH!! IM FREAKING PERVERT!
Yoongi thought

Yoongi pov.

The bathroom door was swag open by Taehyung literally stop my thought. He had his towel around his torso showing off his bare chest with a wet hair. He smirk at me he know that I was checking his hot body. I quickly look away feeling my cheek getting heat.

"Like what you see kitten"
He said with his deep deep voice I literally let out a small whimper now I feel embarrassed.

"Y-you g-gonna get s-sick if you don't dry y-your hair"
I said trying to change the subject. He hum in return.

"Don't worry I'll, go shower baby I want cuddle"
My husband said with pout. I laugh at his cuteness. I nodded and head to the bathroom.

This was supposed to upload on Jhope birthday but couldn't Bc I sick for couple couple weeks. That why I haven't upload yet but I'm feeling better anyway

 That why I haven't upload yet but I'm feeling better anyway

Hppy birthday to our beautiful sunshine Jhope 🥺💜

Srry for any mistakes!
Smut coming up 👀!!

Bye!