Her Again?

Justin's POV

Selena and i are on our way to Paris for our honeymoon together. This time Mandy is watching Amelia since my mom watched her last. We were on my private jet right now and she was taking a nap. Someone kept blowing up my phone so I finally decided I would check it.

From: Yovanna🍑

Hey Justin! Heard you were going to be in Paris🗼 I just arrived here and was wondering if you wanted to come to the club later tonight?

I thought for a minute. I know I planned on us going out for a romantic dinner tonight. but maybe Selena would want to go out shopping for a while and I'll go to the club. I mean we are going to be here for 3 days so we have plenty of time to do our romantic stuff together.

"Babe?" Selena sat up and yawned.

"Hey babe, you woke up just in time, we're here" I smiled, shutting my phone off.

"Really? Yay! I'm so excited!" She grabbed her pillow and her purse and stuck her phone in it, making her way towards me. When we landed we got off and made out way to our car with our luggage.

We got to our hotel, being surrounded by paparazzi and fans. I held onto Selena's hand and brought her closer to me, making sure she wouldn't get away from me.

Once we got inside I let go of her hand and walked to the front door to check us in.

Selena's POV

Once Jay checked us in we took the elevator, surprisingly, up to our room. He slid the key card and unlocked the door. I dragged my suitcase over to our bed and drop on the bed. I smiled to myself. This is going to be the best Honeymoon.

"So Jay I was thinking we could go out for lunch and then maybe go see the Eiffel Tower?" I smiled, looking up at him. He looked at me and scratched the back of his neck. Great. "What? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Well there's this club I wanted to check out and I wanted to go to it today, and I thought that maybe while I do that you could go shopping for Amelia and Gracie or something" he nervously smiled, "you know babe we're here for another 3 days we have plenty of time".

Oh a club. I thought he want to take us out to a nice restaurant or something. I mean I was hungry. But I guess if he really wanted to go I wouldn't stop him.

"Oh yeah, go ahead" I gave him a fake smile, hoping he couldn't tell. Or maybe I wanted him to see it so he'll just stay with me and not go.

"Thanks so much baby, you're the best wife ever" he walked over to me and kissed my cheek, quickly getting ready to go. Why was he so quick to leave?

I sighed and watched as he got ready.

"I won't be gone all day, i love you" he kissed my cheek again and left out the door without letting me respond.

"Love you too.." I croaked. I got up and put my suitcase on the bed and unpacked my clothes putting them on a chair next to our bed. I put all my makeup and hair stuff in the bathroom and sat down. This is OUR honeymoon, aren't we supposed to be spending it together? Was he meeting someone at the club? Is it a girl? It can't be we just got married, he wouldn't do something like that.

Justin's POV

I drove to the club and parked, walking inside.

"Justin!" I heard her voice squeal from behind me.

"Yovanna" I smiled, hugging her.

Don't worry, we're just friends. I have a wife and a daughter and I'm not going to fuck that up.

4 Hours Later

Right now I was dancing with Yovanna to whatever the DJ was playing, honestly I'm drunk as fuck and I have no idea what's going on.

Yovanna began to grind into me to the rhythm of the song, causing me to get a boner. Shit.

Selena's POV

It was about to be 5:00pm and Justin still hasn't gotten back. I curled up into a ball on the bed and went on my phone to look on twitter. Wonder what's Trending..

#Jovanna
#JelenaMarried
#CongratsJelena

What the hell what Jovanna doing trending? I clicked on it, my heart beating really fast. The first thing to pop up was a picture of Yovanna and-and JUSTIN. What the fuck?! He looked drunk, or at least out of it. she was all smiley and was all up on him with one of his hands around her back and one on her thigh. I was angry and hurt at the same time I didn't know what to do. I clicked on her name and saw what she tweeted with it.

@Yoventura (she doesn't have a Twitter in real life) met up with this guy😍

Really Justin. Her AGAIN? We just got married and you're hanging around her again? I decided to call my mom.

"hey baby, what's up?"

"Mom he left to go to club and met up with her and I don't know what to do" I cried into the phone.

"Woah, calm down Sel, tell me, who did he meet up with?" She asked.

"Yovanna, the 18 year old model that he use to be with"

Justin's POV

Yovanna was all up on me and we took a picture and I don't know what she did after that. Later on we were just standing by the bar when I grab her by the waist and looked at her before crashing my lips onto hers. Right away she started to kiss back.

*click*

I heard the sound of a photo being taken and saw Paps somehow got in. I filled with rage.

"You better fucking delete those pictures" I told them, pushing Yovanna away. FUCK.

"No bro, can't do that, we can make A LOT of money off this" they took of running before I could say anything else.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" I mumbled.

I left without saying anything to Yovanna and took a taxi back to our hotel, knowing I wasn't completely sober. Selena is going to be beyond pissed at me. I unlocked out hotel room, thinking she would still be out and about but I only saw her laying on the bed with makeup stains on her face. Fuck, she probably found out, I hurt my baby again.

I sighed to myself. I could believe I did that. I'm so stupid.

I crawled into bed and she woke up. I looked at her and gave her a small smile.

"Hey babe.."

"How could you, you know I don't like her, yet alone trust her with you without me. You left me here alone so you could meet up with her on OUR honeymoon. Remember? We got married?" She had a blank stare the whole time, no emotion what so ever. I was about to reply but she continued. "Save your breath and don't say a word, I don't wanna hear your excuse this time, what you did, can never be taken back" and with that she turned around and moved towards the edge of the bed.

"But.. Baby please" I begged, "Selena" she never answered. I sighed and turned around. Great I got the women I love the most pregnant first and then we get married and I fuck it all up. Nice going Justin.

Authors Note;

SPRING BREAK GUYSSSS! HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A RELAXING VACATION AND HAVE FUN WITH FRIEND AND FAMILY! Stay safe☺️