Our Night

(❗️Read At Your Own Risk❗️)
Selena's POV

Justin and I are on our way back to Pattie's to pick up Amelia. We had an amazing time in Florida and I loved every second of it. I wish we could spend time together like that all the time, but sadly I know we can't.

"Babe? What are you thinking about?" He rested his hand on my leg, giving me a concerned look.

"Just us, but nothing bad" I gave him a reassuring smile, making him smile back.

We arrived at Patties and got out and walked in through the font door. I could see Amelia sitting on the floor and I could smell food cooking. Justin shut the door which caused Amelia to turn around. She started to scream in happiness. Me and Jay bursted out in laughter while Pattie came running around the corner frantically, probably thinking something bad happened but then she smiled.

"My goodness! I nearly had a heart attack" she chuckled.

"Sorry mom, Amelia's reaction was just the best" he said, giving her a hug.

"It was" I giggled.

I picked up Amelia and gave her a hug and a kiss. She just smiled.

"Hey princess" Justin kissed her head as she started to speak her baby language. It was cute.

"So I was thinking.." Pattie began, "maybe you guys wanna take one more night off? Jazzy and Jaxon were coming over tonight and wanted to see and spend the night with Amelia"

"Oh, umm" I looked at Justin for him to reply.

"Sure, why not" he shrugged, snaking his arm around my waist. Pattie smiled.

We stayed for a couple hours and ate lunch there. We gave Amelia a kiss and told her we'd go home for sure tomorrow and that we loved her. Jay and I left to the car and left patties house.

"Baby what would you like to do?"

"Let's just go home and relax" I smiled. Lies.

"Okay, home it is" he smiled back.

As we were driving I was thinking, this is our last night we get to spend together ALONE and none of us had to work, so maybe I could make this car ride a little...more fun.

I put my hand on his leg and rubbed up and down gently. He tensed up and swallowed, gripping the stirring wheel and tried to keep his focus on the road.

"Babe?" I asked, pursing my lips but smiling inside.

"Hmm" he hummed, clenching then unclenching his jaw.

My hand inched closer and close to his crotch. I leaned over and brought my lips close to his ear.

"I was thinking we could have some fun tonight" I whispered.

Justin's POV

I wanted to do badly pull over right now. Selena looked so sexy in her little sun dress she was wearing today. I wanted to just take it off her and fuck her right here. But I couldn't, I had to keep driving. I looked over at her and she bit her lip. Damn. I could feel myself getting hard and it was becoming uncomfortable. Good thing we were almost home.

Selena began to kiss my neck, leaving love bites and sucking on my sweet spot. I gripped the wheel, trying my hardest to keep driving. She made her way up to my ear and nibble.

"Baby, I need you" she said through kisses.

Perfect timing. I pulled into the drive way and let out a sigh of relief. I turned off the engine and we both got out. I hurried to unlock the door. I dropped the keys on the floor and closed the door and attacked Selena's lips with mine. I put my hands on her ass.

"Jump" I told her. And she did as what she was told. "I wanted to stop the car so badly and just fuck you there" I told her, kissing her neck. She let out a small moan once my lips touched her soft skin.

"Well we-were home, I'm all you-yours" she managed to say before letting out more moans.

I carried her upstairs and later her on the bed, sliding her jeans off. I kissed her lips, down to her neck, to her collarbones.

Selena's POV

His lips felt so good. I tangled my hands in his hair as he continued to leave hickeys in obvious places. I couldn't wait any longer, I needed him now. I rolled over so that I was on top and caught Justin of guard.

"Well look at miss Selena taking over" he smirked.

"Shut up" I told him as I straddled him, smiling down at him. I grabbed my hair and put it all on one side of my neck and kissed him again. I took off his shirt and kissed his neck all the way down until I reached his abs. I looked up at him and he smiled at me. "I love you Jay"

"I love you too babygirl"

Authors note: GUYS OML I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE IVE POSTED BUT I just don't feel like anyone likes my story so I've been slacking. Anyways hope you guys are doing good:)