3

When everyone was asleep, I woke this Deana the demon pup. "Wake up, Deedee."

No response so I had to get a laser pointer that Aryana happened to buy online. I used my telekinesis (Cause its one of my ability as a demon) to manipulate it and pointed it to Deedee.

"What the hell, I'm sleeping!" Awww, cute! She even bare her cute fangs at me. "How'd you die?"

She sniffed, "I didn't, but the Madam killed my human body and turned it into what you're seeing now." Ah! Lucky her, but I know, being Rose, she had to have an exchange to grant someone's new life as a demon. Why a demon you ask? Cause it was easier and less tedious than making someone a normal cat with its past life's memories. If Rose let us be normal animals, we would've have the choice to forget our recent life's moments and choose what we want to be as our reincarnation.

But, since, Rose, is tired of her immortal life, she just went to the demon route. Note, not all demons are made to be bad and destroy whatever life's peace is at.

"I see," I put away the laser pointer and was about to climb up the cat tower, when she fricking pushed me towards the floor. "Teach me telekinesis." I almost want to claw her like earlier.

"Fine, get off me," I hissed at her and sat in front of her. Rather than telling her what to do, I just showed her how. At first, she was truly frustrated that she can't do it properly like I did,  she only can lift an object half an inch. So, I told her to have patience and she'll do it.

While, she was concentrating on her telekinesis power, Rose suddenly appeared.

"Well, good that you two are getting along." I just looked at her. I am currently curled up in my cat tower. "Don't use verbal talking while the humans are in near range." I smirked in my mind.

"But, I'm still learning telekinesis, Rose, I think I can't keep up with learning telepathy." Wow, the new recruit is so not smart. And awhile me, I learned everything from the start, cause I'm a fricking geek. A geek who loved to read comics about out of this world things.

"Don't worry, Rose, I'll lead her." Rose nodded and she instantly disappeared. Oh Rose, I hope you give yourself a break, I told the wind, telepathically. As I slept through the night, when the sun was about to rise, I felt a presence.

RaqyBer's thoughts:

Yoho! Another update! Yay!

Thanks for the support, so far. Might have many chaps. depends on my mood!

So, until next part!

Dasvidanya!