5

Chapter 5

After I ate my breakfast, I dozed off. I dreamed of my past life. There I was a kid in a small village, I used to want to play with Byron and Gracie a lot. But, I was too shy and self-sufficient, that I used to think that me, myself and I is enough. Alas, nope, it gets lonely to be on my own whenever I see them.

"Aiyoo, Byre will you marry me when we are old enough?" she asked. Byron Smith, at age 10, nodded. I smirked and continued with my daily work at my house. Since, I am a loner  I was aware of my surroundings, I wanted to be alone, oftentimes. Yet, Momma, wants me to befriend the village kids, which horrified me.

"They won't bite unless provoked," is what she said one time. I stared at her, "I know, Momma, but I am contented with just reading books and watching TV."

She sighed and smiled at me, "Alright, is that our supply for the water barrel?" I looked at the pail of water that I drew from the well. I just pour it in our big barrel of water supply and was about to return to the well, to get some more, but.

"Wakey, wakey! Catty mah baby!" I awaken with the sound of Aree's voice. I stretched out my limbs and yawned like a cat would.

"Hey, Mom, can I be cat when I reincarnate?" she asked Agee. I heard some kitchen noise and pop out the head of Aryana Grace. "Sure."

Aranya, clapped her hands and carried me. Poor me!

"Let's be cat friends when I reincarnate, mah lovely baby, Catty!"

I meowed low and let her dance me in her arms, as long as she wants.

"Tsk, tsk, don't flay her around so much Dearie, look at her expression." Finally, away from the mischievous kid and in the arms of Agee. "There, there," She raised me up and looked at my arms.

"That's kinda goose-bumpy, have we met before, Catty?"

I looked away. Ami I giving my past self vibes?

Raqyber's thoughts:

Happy Xmas!!! May you all have a good one celebrating the birth of Jesus!

Next part is going to be thrilling and suspense worthy, I hope!

Au Revoir!