9

Chapter 9

I woke up early as usual the next day and I saw that Aranya is drawing lines and a star on the poor boy's face.

"Good morning, Aranya, Gege Axe!" I said aloud and that made Aree suddenly fall towards the floor. But alas, the now awaken, Axel has held her forehead from bumping the floor.

"You okay?" They stared at each other's eyes and Aree was the first to break away.

"Tsk." She patted her night dress and briskly went upstairs. "You were aware, weren't you?"

I asked him and he just shrugged.

I prepared the breakfast and the couple both sat towards each other at the table. "Where is Jie Jie Deedee?" I looked at the Pomeranian and telepathically communicated with her.

"Why aren't you in your human form?" She continued her breakfast which is the usual dog food.

"I am not gonna deal with him, he's weird!" Deedee finished her breakfast and made her way to the dog bed. "He has overly great intuition, he might know already what the hell is going on in our house."

She played with her squeaky toy. I just returned my glance to the two fighting kids.

"Don't fight in the table!" I reminded them. Tsk! Teens these days!

When the two went out, I quickly scanned the internet with my powers. I don't need to have a device to search the internet. 'Cause I practiced a lot with how to access the 'World Wide Web' with just using my brain power.

"So what did you find out?" Deana returned to her human form and bit her the apple that she acquired from the fruits basket.

"He is truly Elda  Belissima's child and his father, well, his bio father died suddenly due to illness."

I continued reading, and found out that his sister Mida, is now married but then in a comatose. Elda is still active in her show biz career and still has time for her family business.

"Apparently, Axel is missing in action." What?

Before I research further, Rose suddenly came. "That boy with Aranya is a coma ghost."

A coma what? "He was driving one night and still in a coma, therefore, his body is now stuck in a teenage boy's body." So the one we've been interacting with is a possessed one?

But! No! "No worries, that boy is truly Aranya's destined."

As if that will be anything but important.

RaqyBer's thoughts:

Good morning, Pinkies! Heol! What coma ghost? Possessed one?

Hahahaha. I just wanna finish this story! Just kidding!

I might have my monthly dot, that is why I am frustrated right now.

Part 9 of 20-30 chaps?

Thanks for reading!

Au revoir!