III

3:34am

-Dad! Dad, are you okay? SeokJin was upset, as his father had vomited after saying he felt dizzy.

-Hey, relax," Nam reassured, "Father-in-law, how are you feeling," he asked the man who was sitting at a dining table with a glass of water in his hand.

-I feel dizzy, I feel like I'm going to faint at any moment..." Before finishing his sentence he fell into a fainting spell, if it wasn't for SeokJin standing in front of him he would have fallen face down on the floor.

-Dad -Jin was already on the verge of crying -Nam- he looked at his partner with crystallized eyes looking for an answer of what to do.

-I'll take him to the hospital," he went for his keys and pulled out, the rain hadn't stopped yet so he took an umbrella anyway. -Help me get him into the car," the crying man nodded.

...

Once at the hospital they checked the man and saw that his blood pressure was low, at the beginning they were only going to give him some medicine to control it, but then they saw it was necessary to admit the man.

The man's heart was weakening, as he had been suffering from heart problems for a long time and lately with all the emotions and lows he had been going through, since his husband got sick, since his husband needed an oxygen tank, since he was hospitalized until he was notified of his death. All these emotions had affected her as much as the sadness and need to be with her husband.

The need to be with the man she loved the most, the person she had spent most of her life with, in short, to be with the person who was her whole life.

Namjoon dialed SeokJin at that moment to let him know that his father Jungkook would be hospitalized. The man on the other end of the line had already given up hope.

The hope that his father would survive, he knew that it was almost impossible for his father to survive that long without his other father, that was the reality, he knew how used to be together, he knew how much they depended on each other and the love they had for each other, he already knew that the day one of them would leave, it wouldn't be long before the other one would leave to be able to accompany his partner. But he didn't think that moment would come so soon.

...
Mr. Jeon Jungkook stayed in the hospital so that the doctors could check his blood sugar levels, blood pressure, etc....

After checking him, giving him his medications and doing tests, they realized that his heart was weakening, it was fading little by little, like a star that little by little stopped shining to fade away forever.

Dr. Min, who had previously treated Kim Taehyung, Jungkook's husband and SeokJin's father, contacted Namjoon to inform him of the patient's condition.

-Well? Dr. Min answered from the other line.

-Yes well, Kim Namjoon," he heard a sound of affirmation, "I was dialing to inform you about Mr. Jeon Jungkook.

Tell me doctor, how is my father-in-law? Is he well now?

-We have already given him medicine to control his blood pressure since he arrived with high blood pressure, but..." he paused, "his heart is very weak" he said.

-What?

-His heart is weakening little by little, due to lack of the medications he should have taken, it seems that he stopped taking his medication, do you know why?

-No, no doctor, I don't know why he stopped taking his medication," denied Namjoon, "in fact, I didn't know he took his medication, doctor," the contrary opened his eyes in surprise.