V

-Jungkook_- I heard what they said, I heard someone calling me, it was a voice that was barely audible.

-Jungkook_- someone shook me, I had my eyes closed, I was sleeping, who is calling me?

-Jungkook wake up, come on," the voice again, now it was louder and clearer, recognizable, it was that voice that I have heard for 65 years of my life, the voice that gave me peace of mind, but.... how is it possible that I am listening to it?

Slowly I opened my eyes, I had to find out who was talking to me, the sunlight attacked me at once making me close my eyes again with a frown.

-Ahh, the light," I complained. -Can't you turn it off? For a moment my mind flashed that I was in my bedroom at home, with my husband. But in reality I felt like I was lying on the grass.

-I opened my eyes without caring about the sunlight, and I froze when I saw the person in front of me, it was him, it was my best friend, my partner, my boyfriend, my husband, my favorite model, my boy, my old man, the love of my life, my first true love. He was my Taehyung...
My excitement when I saw him was so much, as if I haven't seen him in a while, and I see him 24 hours a day.

My eyes immediately watered up and I threw myself into his arms.

-Wow kookie," he laughed and welcomed my embrace.

-I cried into his chest, he was kneeling and hugging his torso.

-You were expecting someone else," he raised an eyebrow.

I shook my head and looked at him -I was only waiting for you- I felt how he wiped my tears with his thumbs and a few seconds later I could feel how he joined his lips with mine.

I got the feeling that I missed kissing him.

As if we had been apart for a while.

-Taetae I missed you so much- I said when we parted. Yes, I had missed him, I won't take naps anymore if I'm going to wake up as if I haven't seen the person I love in years.

-I missed you too, my love," he smiled tenderly, caressing my cheek with his thumb. Suddenly he stopped and without stopping smiling at me he stood up.

-We must go," he said, "we have to get to the place - 'place' what place is he talking about?

-What are you talking about?

-Paradise," he looked me in the eyes, "the place where we will live and love each other forever, where nothing will separate us anymore," I opened my eyes like a plate.

Paradise he said? How? If we go to paradise that means that...

Oh, right...

I got sick and they put me in the hospital... he had passed away two days before...

He was dead.

We were dead.